Ch. 26 Sana

Sana's POV

I heard the alarm go off as I rolled over and slowly opened my eyes. Hitting the button, I laid on the back and sighed as I kept my eyes shut for a moment before sitting up.

Stretching hurt, like always. I pulled the blankets off then rolled off of my mattress. Getting up was a struggle since I only sleep on a mattress and nothing else.

It's laying in the middle of the floor with no headboard, no railings to support it.

Just a mattress.

Walking over to the mirror on the wall, I ducked to try and look at myself to avoid the giant crack that's running from side to side.

Rubbing my eyes, I walk to the bathroom to take a shower before getting ready. I try not to take so long in the shower because the water bill rises so quickly. I try to bathe, shave and wash my hair all in about ten minutes before getting out.

Wrapping the towel around my body, I walk to the closet and saw that I have nothing to wear. My shoulders slouched as I shut my eyes for a moment then sigh.

"I'll have to try to come up with some change and wash clothes this afternoon."

I fished through my dirty clothes and smelled each one to see which one was ok to wear. I'll have to spray some perfume on it before getting ready.

I brushed my hair then grabbed my hair product and started fixing my hair to make it look really cute. I smiled at myself in the mirror before walking to the bathroom and putting on deoterent.

After getting dressed, I went to the fridge to see if I had at least a few eggs to make for breakfast. When I opened the fridge all I saw was a half gallon of milk, one slice of cheese, mayo, ketchup and a can of soda.

I looked around the kitchen and saw two slices of bread left and decided to make a grilled cheese. I grabbed the cheese then a pan and placed it on the stove.

Turning the stove on, I poured a small amount of oil in it and waited for it to get hot. After a few minutes, I placed a piece of bread onto the pan then the cheese and another piece.

Waiting for it to brown one side, I flipped it over and allowed the other side to brown. I sigh as I look around the small kitchen I had. Everything was cluttered together and no room whatsoever.

After the grilled cheese was done, I turned the stove off and placed the pan in the sink with the other dishes.

"I'll wash them when I get home." I said to myself before taking a bite of my grilled cheese. I walk over to the couch and sat down and stared at the wall since I didn't have a tv.

Leaning back, I look at the clock on the wall. It was a little after five thirty, so I had plenty of time until I have to leave for work.

I have to call Nayeon a little before six thirty, since I have a phone now. I used to just wait until she pulls up cause she knew when to come get me.

Ever since my car decided to break down on me, I don't have any other way to go anywhere. Nayeon takes me everywhere and I hate it.

When she would take me to work, she would let me know if she couldn't come get me or not. She would always make sure I had a ride home ever since my car broke down.

After I finished my grilled cheese, I got up to find my shoes. I walked into my room and slipped them on before grabbing my phone from the bed. I looked down at it and smiled as I thought about Tzuyu.

I bought a phone just for her.

It cost a little more than I hoped but it was worth it. Now I don't have any money right now. I might have fifteen thousand won but that's about it.