Supernova

H-
Hello friends-
Uh, first off- thank you guys for the 16k, I have no idea why you're reading the mess that this is, but thank you-
Secondly- hecc I missed you guys qwq -
Lastly, thank you guys for still reading this, even if it's been a year since I've updated qwq , I'm working on it I promise.

Alright have some soft Cancan, I'll take my leave -

I'm sorry it's so short, I promise they'll get longer once I get back into writing again!
——————————

I feel like Atlas, I got my back stretched
You wanna grab this, you don't understand this
I keep it oppressed, work on my realness
Reading my manifest, I'll address your request

It was a rather cold November evening, but it didn't stop you from building a bonfire in your backyard and inviting a few friends over for a little get together.

Small fairy lights hung from around Tree limbs, mugs of hot peppermint tea and hot chocolate freshly made for when your small group of friends had arrived.

Sure, you didn't have a lot of friends, but loved the ones you had now more than anything.

'Alright now I just need to-'
You felt hands clamp to your sides, causing you to squeak and whip around.

"Australia you son of bitch don't do that!"

"I'm sorry!! That was way too damn funny!"

Alright, you loved most of your friends, others you wanted to lovingly deck in the face. You shook your head before a light laugh escaped your lips and you hugged the rather tall country, him retuning hug near crushing your spine out of friendly love.
" Good grief (y/n), I've missed ya. "
"I've missed you too you walking Tarantula aquarium."

He bust out laughing before you saw a few familiar faces pop up, their faces immediately lighting up like yours did the moment all of them laid eyes on eachother.

"(Y/N)!"

" Sweden! Denmark! Greenland! "

You let go of Aussie and ran to embrace the other three large countries, Nearly knocking them over as you did. God what had it been, six months since you'd been home and able to see your friends? College was great and all, but you missed home more than anything.

Sweden was the first to break the hug and started to mess with your hair, kind of like a protective big brother would his little sibling, and proceeded to go ahead and start helping.

"Need anything brought outside from the kitchen,(Y/n)? "

" Uhh, just the cups and the tray of things for s'mores."

I've been waking up drenched in sweat
All my dreams, full of my regret (my regret)
I keep hearing what my mother said
Eyes are open, all I see is red

•••••••

After another half hour all of your close friends had shown up. Currently you were sitting in Sweden's lap taking a few drinks of some hot peppermint tea while you caught up with the group, Mexico was chasing.... Brazil? With his own shoes, Russia was recording his boyfriend chase the poor Brazilian, Aussie was was shaking his head as he was on the phone with his older brother America whom was upset that he wasn't notified you had gotten home, leaving you, Sweden, Greenland, Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and Portugal to talk around the fire.

Your fingers tapped against the warm mug, the smell of peppermint hitting your face. Sweden placed his chin on top of your head, quite happy to have his little sister figure back into the spot light before suddenly feeling a sense of sadness wash over him.

He knew, as much as you put on a happy face, and how much you played it off, he knew you missed a particular Red and White country. Throughout your senior year of highschool you had developed a very passionate relationship with a certain Canadian. However, after Graduation you both had separated, not wanting to hold eachother back with a long distance relationship seeing as the two of you were going too different places. Sweden loved how happy you were doing what you loved, but afterwords he could tell you had fallen back into your shell. Denmark and Australia had tried to talk you into dating again, but even they knew you loved him too much to even consider the possibility.

However, there was too much laughter and joy for anyone to notice the small red pickup that had pulled up, Trunk filled with wood, and a very nervous diver leaning back in his seat, thinking if this was even a good idea.

I met you in California
You told me you loved him in Georgia
Your heart's in the ground, frozen over
My heart's in the sky, supernova

“ I'll be right back. ”

You had gotten up from Sweden's lap to go drop your mug into the sink. You had gotten tired from the heat of the fire and the comfort of being around friends you hadn't noticed the bouquet of Red and white poinsettias until after you had walked passed them. It wasn't until the sweet smell of maple you  loved so very dearly suddenly overtook your senses, emotions getting caught in your chest as you had no clue if this was some sick joke or if this was a blessing after being shut off for almost a year and a half.

It wasn't until toned arms covered buy a red flannel wrapped themselves around your midsection and pulled you into a hug from behind you released a soft sob. (Y/n) raised their arms and placed he hands on the arms that held them as they leaned back into the intense warmth that came from behind.

They stayed that way for a good few minutes before a soft kiss was placed on the back of (y/n)'s head, a soft sigh leaving the giver before his head dropped down to the smaller of the twos shoulder before a loving smile appeared upon the face of the male, happy to have the person he loved back into his arms, even if it was just for tonight.

“Welcome home, (Y/N)”