Lavender and Peter Pettigrew

Lavender and Peter arrived back Home to their wedding gift a 3 story house near the Lovegoods and Weasleys.  The outside of the house was all brick with white window pawns. (I think thats what there called my bad.)  And long windows. One the first floor was a livingroom with white couches (2) a recliner for each and a telly stand along with side tables and a coffee table in the center.       

     In the next room is the dinnning room that has one long kitchen table and 12 chairs a china cabinet and wedding photos on a mantel then the kitchen that is all black and white the appliances where black and the table that was smaller then the one in the dining room.  It had long benches that where cousined.  Then there was the bathroom that was just a sink and toilet.  The very last room on the 1st floor is the master bedroom that had a fool blown master bathroom. The bedding was all white and yellow.  There was a closet and two dressers a night stand on ether side with white lamps.  

     Going upstairs you arive at a room that had a crib and a dresser a toy  cheast and the next room where identical with 2 little beds and toy chest and lights and dresser.  Then a full bathroom and 2 geast rooms.  The the basment has the utilidy sink and washer and dryer. 

     "Lavender get down here!!" Going down stairs they see all of their freind one had a huge baby bump*chough chough Ginny.* "ah Ginny what happend love?" Lavender asked looking at the bump.  "Oh um well alot more happend on your wedding night for me.  I am clearly 4 is months pregnet but my belly looks 9 months." "Oh um well."  Lavender lifed her jumper to show a 2 moth belly. "Oh Lav I am so sorry taking your glory!"  "No its fine. Oh um I think mine is a boy." Sirius gasped. "What?"  "How can you tell you can't tell until 16 weeks or so."  "Mothers intention." "Um I got married while you where gone." Luna piped up.  "What?! Why was I not a briadsmade?" Lavnder said. "She didn't invite anyone it was a privet marriage." 

      "Oh Hermione how are you?"  "Oh good."  "Nice to know are you prgnet or married?" "Noo.. Just engaged." "HA!! To who?!" "Remus of course!" "Why did no one write?" "Because we know what goes on during the honeymoon sily." James piped in. waggling his eyebrows. 

       "And it looks as if we where right." Remus said.

     "Oh shut up."  "Do you have any baby names?" "Boy Peteir from Peters name and my German background. (I am 2nd generation American from germen.) And Violetta (Germen version of Violet.)  for a girl, how about you Ginny?"  "Leo for a boy and Gemini for a girl." "Cute."  "Luna any babies for you?" "No,I am not trying but it could happen."   "Yeah same and if I have any kids I don't want it out of wed-lock." Hermione said.

  Hermione froze up... 

"A girl," Lavender said 

"A girl agian."

"Another one." 

"When will I get a boy!?"

"Another."

"Another." 

"A boy finally." 

"Oh shit."