Peter

Peter sat by himself in the bar a shot of whisky in hand.  He felt a hand on his shoulder wiping his head around he saw Remus, Sirius, and Jams standing right behind him.  "Peter mate go to Lavender,"  Sirius said his voice thick.  "No, she had no reason to lash out like that.  Plus I know that the last ones, not mine."  "Mate she is she looks dead on you.  Do you love Lavender and your babies?"    Peter just grunted and continued to drink.  "Peter!"  James finally snapped at his long time best friend.  "She is on Remus couch crying on Hermione's shoulder.  Your babies are crying for there Daddy, go to her."  "I can't."  "Oh, and why is that?"  This time it was Remus who had had enough of this crap.  "I work long hours and come home just to get yelled at by her.  Yeah, she has to deal with the kids but it's her fault she's the one getting pregnant, not me."  "Peter Pettigrew you are dumb,"  Remus said turning around and leaving the pub.  

     "You really are.  You know."  James said following Remus out.  Sirius without another word left as well.  Peter sitting by himself in the Wizarding pub drank for another hour.  Around the time Peter was set to leave a nice slim blond with the brightest blue eyes he's ever seen sat next to him and ordered gin.   "Hi, I'm Cleo Garfield half-blood."  In a thick German accent.   "Peter Pettigrew half-blood."  Later after hours of talking and drinking and both were very drunk Peter apparated her to his manor.  "This a nice house you'd got."  She said her words slurred.   "Yes."  He also slurred.  Later after doing, you know what.   

      Lavender around 1 in the morning headed home trying after deciding that she wanted to talk to her husband.  She walked into the sounds of moans and groans upstairs.  Lavender raced up the stairs to see what the hell was going on.  She burst in to see a blond on top of Peter.   "What the fuck!"  She shrieked and ran out of the house tears streaming down her face.  She dangerously apparated to the leaky cauldron.  She needed to sleep on it without all the crying of her baby.  

1 Month later........

     Peter got a phone call from the cute blond on his phone.  Also, that was what her name was in his pocketbook.   "Hello is this Peter?  This is Cleo."  She said in that accent.  "Yes, this is um why are you calling not to be rude."  "No problem um so um haha uh well you see.  Um you see I am pregnant.  And you have to be the father since you were the only guy I have ever slept with because I just got out of Hogwarts.  Bye!" She quickly hung up.  Peter sat there phone still on his ear and mouth hung open.  Then it went black.  

I had to.