Lavenders and Peters household

"Viollet I swear if you don't shut up I swear I will give you to Sirius."  "NO!!!"  She yelled.  Peter sat in his chair holding his twins laughing at his daughter's antics. "What?" Lavender hissed, "You just sit here and play around while I have to cook clean, deal with the kid's antics!  I have sat here and listened to her cry about a dead spider in her room that I have thrown away!  And you just sit here and GOD I CANT EVEN WITH YOU I AM LEAVING!"  She screamed at her husband she grabbed her daughter's hand and went upstairs.  Peter sat there in sock never hearing his wife raise her voice.

     Meanwhile Lavender was upstairs packing a suitcase will hers and all of her daughter's clothes.  "Asshole does nothing but sit and do nothing." She wisperd to herself angerly.  "Mummy" Vilote said in her soft baby voice.  "Yes baby?"  "I luves yous." She said giving her mum a kiss on the cheek. Lavender smiled looking at her baby her curly strawberry haired baby.  "Mummy loves you to."  She said grabbing her baby and giving her a kiss on the head, a tear comeing to her eye.  

     An hour later Lavender along with her 4 daughters with all their stuff, made their way to Hermione's house.  "Mione, can I come in?"  She asked opening the front door.  "Yes what do you need Lav?"  Hermione said walking into the front room rubbing her soapy hands on a towl. "Um Peter and I had a bit of a falling out."  She said awkwardly sitting on the couch. "Yeah?"  Hermione said knowing what was about to happen.  "Um, can we stay with you for a few days?"  "Uh let me give Remus a message real quick and ask him."  She said walking back into the kitchen.

      Lavender sat their for a good couple of minutes before her best friend and old leader came back into the room.  "So Remus said that you and the little ones can stay for as long as you all need."  "Oh thank you so much! I love you so much you know?! I have been under so much presser lately, Peter is so lazy!"  "Oh I love you too."  

(Ok so the chapter is short and you might not like what I did but don't get me wrong I have no idea where I am takeing this lmao but I will take it somewhere.  If you have any ideas for the story please give me a dm.)