Weddings 3 and 4

(Ginny's wedding dress is the one in the picture above.  The bridesmaids dress is the next one than Lily's dress.)

"Ginny you look so good!"  Lily squealed

"Ginny you look so good!"  Lily squealed.  The two girls were having a double wedding because the boys insisted on it.    "You too Lills I am so scared what if I chicken out." "Shh calm down nothings going to happen like that.  I swear."  "Yeah, your right.  Well, let's go get hitched to are weirdos." "Agreed." 

  That night Lily and James and Ginny and Sirius all got married.  "Remus that just leaves me and you," Hermione said looking joyful at her soon to be husband.   "Soon love soon."  "I think I need to tell you something."  "What is it, love?" "I am a seer and that is how Dumbledore took down  Voldy."  "Why didn't you tell me before?"  "I didn't think you would love me. And I was scared like you being a wolf Voldemort could have used me on his side."  

   "Yeah, that is a good reason I guess." "So when are the wedding day that's all we need to set up."  "How about oh hallows eve?" " Brilliant Remus Brilliant." So that night unknown to them they made little Granger-Lupin number one.

2 Months later...

"REMUS!!!" "What?" The groggy wolf came into the bathroom.  Hermione is a bra looking at the small bump that was forming in her stomach area.  "Keep it a secret."  Today was the day Sirius and Ginny's baby is getting a gender. 

   Later that day...

"So what is it!!!" Lavender was bouncing on the balls of her feet her big belly making her looking like a balloon.  "Twins.." Sirius whispered.  "What?" "Two of them."   "A  boy and a girl a Leo and a Gemini."  Ginny finished.  "Twins! That's wonderful they can be friends with Baby Fred and George they should be born soon." Luna said.

  "James anything to say on the matter of babies?" Lavender asked hoping for more of her friends to have babies.  "I am pregnant." Both Hermione and Luna at the same time.  "WHAT!!??" Everyone screamed.