Introduction

Table of Contents

Preface

Prologue: Pilot

Chapter 1: Pardon

Chapter 2: It's the first day and I already hate you!

Chapter 3: Cliques

Chapter 4: Investigation

Chapter 5: Lesson Learned

Chapter 6: Ambush

Chapter 7: Time Square

Chapter 8: Teamwork

Chapter 9: Syndicate

Epilogue: It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday!

Recap of Season 1

Q&A

Author's final comments

Preface

Before reading, I would like to take a moment and share with you the system in which superpower is featured in the story. Powers are represented in 4 ways:

Majors: Majors are original abilities that don't repeat. Majors are also the abilities that certain characters are born with. Or in some cases, the most used ability by a person. (Full details within the story of season 2)Minors: Minors are gained abilities; some minors don't follow the root of the major. Minors are usually assist abilities such as; Flight might be a major, and shooting energy will be a minor. Flight and shooting energy doesn't represent the same skill tree. (Full details within the story of season 2)Double Majors: Double Majors were originally rare but after the events of season 3, everybody who was in that battle was exposed to the knowledge of gained a double major. Some double major's fall under the same skill tree, such as the ability of Will's Terakinesis. (Full details within the story of season 3)

Electives: Electives are augments, certain people gained the extra abilities of flight, skilled combat training, faster reflexes, etc. (Full details within the story season 4)

Below is the pre-production of the story, I just want to give you a brief idea of the setting and guest characters within the story. Some of the characters listed below appear in my other works.

SEASON 1: 14 Elite Squadron

(Guest Characters: Israel, Jalise, Steve (mentioned), and Sharodd)

(Villain: Deadly.Obssesed.Lethal.Ladies.)

(Mentors: Damar, Shante, and Trudi)

Setting: Club, HQ, Park, State Fair, Time Square, Vision Industries, and Newark Penn Station

Last but not least is the main cast of the story, the following listed below are major characters within season 1. Their actions have shaped the event of the series thus far.

Astra: A young Philosopher

Astra has the ability of cosmic energy, and her minor is the ability to make copies of herself. Her double major increases the strength of both abilities instead of gaining a new one.

(First appearance: Chapter 1, Onwards)

Bianca: A secret Agent

Bianca has superhuman strength and excellent martial arts skills. Bianca's Double major is also unknown but is promised to be revealed.

(First appearance: Chapter 1, Onwards)

Charles: College football player

Charles has a similar ability to his sister Bianca, Charles is strong just like his sister but unlike her, Charles his impenetrable skin.