A few days later...

Cora had to leave for the week to attend to some business for the lab. She hated leaving Regina alone but she knew her daughter was in good hands with Johanna. She walked to Regina's room to wake her and to say bye before she had to leave.

She stroked Regina's long hair out of her face carefully and kissed her cheek.

The young brunette stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She smiled softly as she saw her mother and sat up. "Good morning " she said sleepily and yawned slightly.

"Someone seems tired" Cora chuckled and sat down on Regina's bed. "I have to leave now. You will be fine with Johanna? Mary will come to visit you tomorrow. " she explained to her young daughter and smiled.

"Yes, Mom. I'll be fine. " Regina answered and hugged her mother before her mother turned to leave. The teenager got up and went to her bathroom to get ready for the day. She was excited to see Mary and she was also excited to see Neal more often now that her mother would be away for the week.

She got ready and dressed and brushed her long hair before going downstairs to have breakfast. She was still a bit tired but happy.

The young teen sat down for breakfast after greeting Johanna and Polar and then ate in silence. She thought about what she would do today. Maybe she could go to the beach again with Polar.

After breakfast Regina went to get her swimsuit on and also grabbed a towel. She told Johanna that she would go to the beach and then headed out, walking the short distance to the beach.

She spent the day there just relaxing in the sun for a while until someone walked over to her. It was Neal. "Hey, what are you doing hear on your own?" He asked her gently and sat down on her towel with her.

"My mom is out of town for a few days so I'm on my own. " she explained to him and smiled.

Neal was surprised to hear this and really happy. "So you have the house all to yourself? We could spent the whole day together then. " he said happily and stroked her hair out of her face and kissed her gently though he made sure that no one was looking right now. After all she was only 15.

The brunette nodded happily and smiled at him. "Yes. Though my best friend Mary is visiting tomorrow but otherwise we have the whole week to ourselves. " she explained to him and smiled.

"That's great. Shall I escort you home?" He asked. He kbew they still needed to be careful because of the new groundskeeper her mother hired.

"Yes let's go " she answered and got up and packed her things before walking back home with him. She was so happy that Neal had stepped into her life. She didn't know what she would do without him. He was like her soulmate. 

She walked the short distance back to the mansion and made sure no one was looking as she pulled Neal inside with her and quickly went upstairs with him to her her room.  Polar was already waiting for her and barked happily when Regina entered the room.

The young girl chuckled and cuddled the dog for a moment. She spent the rest of the day with Neal just relaxing and watching some movies. She soon fell asleep in his arms and cuddled more to him. She loved him so much.