Part 2

"This is so unreal..." Udon thought to himself... 

Just a little while ago he was one of Asian High's most popular advisors... and now...

BING BONG BING BONG MULAN TINGZ AHAHA

He was a staff player, bringing a girl to his workplace. But he couldn't leave her at home, all alone. Especially since she was just a young girl from ancient China. 

"Yo yo yo my guys how y'all doin aHAha..." Udon says in a kevin voice, stroking the chin, with wink and smiley face.

He approached the school's gates, at dawn, to get up and ready for work. Mulan closely behind him. 

"Whoaa... Is this the royal palace?" Mulan questioned in curiosity.

"Uhh... sure." Udon chuckled slightly.

He still can't believe his soulmate had come upon this universe. It was absolutely shocking. She really hadn't specified how she ended up in this universe, which ended up being super confusing for Udon. He was already living his dream life... but then, stormy clouds immediately filled the sky.

BOOM.

Out from the side of the school emerges a silhouette. Both Udon and Mulan looked to the side to see who it is.

"M-Mulan stay back..." Udon says staying in front.

"No."

Mulan says, with a fierce face.

BING BONG BING BONG CAME OUT LI SHANG ON HIS HORSE LMAO AHAHA :lipbite::lipbite:

"Shang?" Mulan says in a hopeful tone.

"Ahahah... mmm are you lost babygorl?"

Shang then turned into his alter ego kevin. He then whips and nae naes in front of the bald Udon soup. 

EPIC GAMER DANCE BATTLE TIME.

Li Shang starts the battle off with a dropkick and a cartwheel.

IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE.

Udon stood there confused. "W-what. An epic legendary combo? NANI?" Udon thought to himself.  He then smirks to himself. Shang might have dancing skills and epic 18 pack abs, but Udon has something way more effective.

"sHAng..." Udon says, standing there with a fierce look.

"uDON..." Shang says, exchanging the villainous aura.

Udon then starts doing freestyle, whilst singing Despacito acapella. He ended off with the split. Udon looks up to see Shang's shocked face for a mere second, then turning into a strange smirk. 

"W-what? NANI?? What is he planning?"

Just then Shang pulls off the WAP in three seconds. Mulan looked to see Udon's face of shock. She approaches in front of him and says...

"Udon...

                       WAP."

"b-BUt I'm just learning-"

"nO Udon. WAP." Mulan looked at him with determined eyes.

"Udon... WAP"

Udon then took a breath of air. How could he... WAP? He only saw some TikToks of other people doing the dance. Could he really pull it all off?

He started making a beat, which then turned to beat boxing. He started humming the rhythm, then... started rapping the lyrics. 

"I said, certified freak...

Seven days a week...

W. A. P. ...

Make that pull-out game week, woo..."

Mulan looked at him, pulling a proud smirk. She looked... impressed. 

Shang stared at Udon Soup with hard beady eyes. He then started to chuckle. 

"Is this all what you have? Hah... This is nothing compared to what I can-"

"No Li Shang. You may think you have the higher card here, but I have something you don't have..." Udon says in his most anime protagonist voice. 

"Yo what's wrong with your voice-"

"SHUT UP"

Li Shang straightens his back. "I doubt you have something better than whatever I can do-"

"FROM THE TOP, MAKE IT DROP," Udon sings, dropping down low, showing off the cake.

"THAT'S SOME WAP. NOW GET A BUCKET AND A MOP, THAT'S SOME WAP. I'M TALKING WAP, WAP, WAP, THAT'S SOME WAP. MACARONI IN A POT, THAT'S SOME WAP..."

Udon then pulls of the splits, and finishes with a back flip somersault. Mulan had wide eyes by the time he finished. She hadn't expected him to actually do it. "U-Udon I-" She stammered.

*Cue the school bell*

"This isn't over... Soup Bowl." Shang says. He galloped away with his horse in the opposite direction.

"Ah! School is starting soon. We should probably go in now." Udon says timidly. Doing the WAP in front of his soulmate took most of his confidence away. Now, he can't afford to have his private life exposed to his students. Imagine all the rumors that could be caused.

Mulan nodded in agreement. She didn't know what to expect from Udon after this. Perhaps she was... intrigued?

bing bong boom boom whoops haha she whipp she nae nae borgors yummy yum

contact my manager, lyen for more info ahaha ;) she refuses to let me poop in peace 

I was about to make khan do the wap in this... 

but  then...

pitbull 

ooga booga boo

udon wap

jenni shave

sophie wap

lyen wap 

vee wap

ayo seavatar

ooga booga