Back story😝

Hi, my name is Angelina. Yes, Angelina Trendz as in Derek Trendz' little sister"the littlest of them all".People just call me baby trendz because well... I'm the youngest, the baby of the family. Don't get me wrong I love them and all but sometimes having that last name is to much. People ask me to do "something light skin" cus of my brother and that's something I want to change or a con of having that last name is that people expect me to be like Derek or aleast live up to there expectations about him or me being exactly like him but it never like that for my sister,Ahiella she's the better version of me. U might say that makes no sense since she older and people don't really know her cus she uses our other last name(Borgen).On of the only good things of being Dereks sister is that I meet a lot of different people. I mean I get used more for knowing a lot of big people like Blesiv or Mattia . Yeah it surprising that I know Mattia. I meet him after Derek came back from playlist. Mattia "tried to make out"with him. Make out with him my ass bruh i saw the video he went for the kiss.

Mattia came to hang out with Derek but Mattia ended up taking care of me that day cus in the middle of Derek and Mattia hanging out he got a call

Mattia came to hang out with Derek but Mattia ended up taking care of me that day cus in the middle of Derek and Mattia hanging out he got a call. After that we've been close. I go to this after school multi talent thing school that I have to do a little bit of each. I mostly do dance, I'm barely home, but because of that school thing I travel a lot cus of competitions and Derek comes with me most of the time but when he doesn't I stay at one of my friends house, like when I'm in La I stay with my crack twin. Alex. Oh and Jabez but it's mostly Alex. Since I get used a lot I don't really expect having friends my age since the the ones that use me. 💀 All of my friends are older than me by 3-5 years. Another good thing about being Dereks sister is a platform. I have a big one bigger than my sister but that's only because she isn't that active. I don't really know the meaning of love the only thing I do know is I love my supporters. No I didn't call them fans and it cus there not a fan and supporter are different. I hate that big creators get that mixed up. But anyways I'll take u to the present now.

450 words:)