14

-The next day-
I woke up first than the boys so i did my morning routine and as i was finishing jiggy started to wake up. "Hey" the sleepy boy said. "Hey, imma make food what do u want?" "Uh idk some eggs?" "Ight, uh what'd Cohen eat?" "Pancakes?" Jiggy said unsurly. I nodded my head as jiggy was putting some toothpaste on his toothbrush. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw everyone there but sleeping. I was going to put a blanket over them but it was 11:30 so they had to wake up soon. I was scrambling some eggs and getting the pan ready for the pancakes (the batters done) when I saw Jiggy and Cohen dressed making their way to the kitchen. "They look like those people from those movies were they pass out from a party." Cohen said inspecting all of the boys and the 3 girls. "Yea" I said chuckling as I was putting the pancake batter on the pan. " need help?" Jiggy said right next to me.  " uh ..yea can u check on the pancakes and flip them when their done imma go change." " ok..do u want me to put the eggs on the pan to" he said as I was walking a way. " no it's ok I'll do it I'm scared ull spill some." "Oh haha really funny" Cohen was siting in the kitchens paradise table. 

(That's the outfit and u do have braces and it can be with the purse if u want ur hairs not like that btw )I went done back downstairs and saw a lot of people in the kitchen

I went done back downstairs and saw a lot of people in the kitchen. "Wtf- I wasn't gone that long. Was I?" "No but can we get some food" "uh sure let it finish" I made the eggs and gave everyone a equal amount of food. When that finished I noticed that Roshuan and his siblings werent here. " um so where's roshaun and his siblings?" "They left hes gonna come back in a few" I just nodded and looked back at my food cause I wasnt really hungry. "Um I'm done thanks dummy" Jiggy said getting up. "Yea no problem imma go get my skateboard so we can go" "yeah ok" "wait where are u going" Kobe asked looking at me. "Park" I said sprinting to the stairs I got my skateboard and went downstairs and saw jiggy on his phone so I sat on the couch waiting for Cohen to finish but I felt the spot next to me sink a little. I looked and saw gianmarco. "Hey" he said looking at me. "Hi" I said with a slight smile. "So uh u skate?" "Uh yea kinda I'm still learning so." "Oh ok wel-" "ok Angie let's gooo" Cohen said from the kitchen. "Ok" I said getting up as I did so did gianmarco. "I'll talk to u later, yeah?" Gian just gave me a nod. I hugged him and ran out the door but Derek called after me. "Angie hey come here" I did what he said "yea?" "Be safe call me when u get there and call me when ur gonna come back AND if anything goes wrong ok?" "Ok" he hugged me and I left.
-AT THE PARK-
"Dude there nothing to do" Cohen said making his way to the swings "bruh we just got here" I said following him "yeah but no ones doing anything yk" " then come on let's do tricks or sum" jiggy said when standing behind us. "Boy yk damn well none of us know how to do a trick" "practice" Jiggy said shrugging responding to my comment. We ended up getting hurt. "What now?" "Ouh I have an idea we ca-" "NO no more ideas from jiggy" I said getting up. We ended up making tiktoks and on our way home we got ice cream.