Chapter 4: Polaroids

A/N: Im back!! Okay I just wanted to apologize that I put this story on pause but what happened was I wasn't happy with the plot of the story so I decided to put the story on hold and plan out the story fully. Now everything is planned out and ready to go! I also edited the first three chapters of this story so that everything is in past tense. Everything is still the same, just the story has been put into past tense. I also want to dedicate this chapter to ShayShay97 who helped keep me motivated to write this chapter, thanks girl! :3 I hope everyone enjoys this chapter!

Song of the Chapter: Land of Pleasure- Sticky Fingers

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter. This story has been written for fun and no profit is being made off of it.

Scorpius had woken up on his second to last day at Godrics Hollow to the sight of Ginny and Harry around Albus.

"Wha's goin on?" Asked Scorpius, still half asleep.

Ginny turned around. She looked worried and... scared? Scorpius wasn't sure.

"Nothing Scorpius, it looks like that Albus is sick. Harry I think we should take him to St. Mungos." Said Ginny. Harry just nodded.

From Scorpius' vantage point he could see that Albus was moaning, however a visible sheen of sweat could be seen on his forehead. He looked like he was going to be sick.

Harry picked up Albus bridal style. "I'm going straight to St. Mungos." He said before he apparated, Albus in his hands.

Ginny looked back at Scorpius. "Scorpius I'm going to go with them as well. Do you mind if you wait here? Lily is still asleep and James is out with friends. But there is breakfast on the table and we should be back soon." She quickly hugged Scorpius and with a note of thanks she apparated to St. Mungos. 

Scorpius stood there flabbergasted. He wasn't sure what exactly just happened. He sighed and decided to go downstairs, any intentions of going back to sleep were ruined.

Sure enough in the dining room someone had laid out a spread of toast and jams. Scorpius grabbed a piece and started to spread some strawberry jam on it. But his mind was elsewhere. He was worried for Albus.  What was wrong with him? Was he going to be okay? Would he even...live?

Suddenly feeling queasy, Scorpius dropped the piece of toast he was eating. He took a deep breath and tried to think positively. Albus would be okay; Scorpius just needed to believe in that himself.

"Hey are you alright?"

Scorpius turned around in his seat. Standing there was Lily, who had already changed out of her pajamas. Scorpius was suddenly very conscious that he was still in his own ratty pajamas.

Scorpius wanted to lie. He wanted to tell Lily that everything was fine but... he couldn't. He swallowed the lump that seemed to have grown in his throat.

"No... not really. Your brother fell sick this morning and your parents took him to St. Mungos." Replied Scorpius, as he bit his lip. He felt like he was going to cry.

Lilys face morphed from shocked to concern.  "Is he okay?" She asked.

Scorpius shrugged. "I'm not sure to be honest. I hope he's okay... but I just don't know."

Lily stared at him for a full minute. She looked like she was wondering if Scorpius would really cry or not. Finally she sighed.

"Listen Scorpius, you look like someone's been murdered, Al's just sick he is most likely going to be fine. Stop worrying about it; it's out of our control now anyway" Scorpius looked at Lily with his mouth wide opened. He was surprised at her brutal honesty. Scorpius didn't know what to say.