Gift

By Yukipengin on deviantart

I was able to buy/make (rival) a gift. I was nervous to give it to him and just got enough confidence soon. I learned from his sisters and family about what he liked, or just knew.

Osano

"Hey, why do you look even more stupid?" I looked at Osano and spoke. "Bit harsh there my Tsundere." "H-Hey! I'm just saying that you look way more stupid staring at me." I smiled as he blushed. I sighed and gently kissed him. "Osano... I got you this." I showed him the box and he was confused. He checked it and blushed. "Who told you?" I laughed a bit and spoke. "It is kinda obvious. After all, you love my cats more than my foxes." He became red and stared.

"I-I just... they're nicer than foxes a-and they're cuter too..." I smiled a bit and pulled him down. I gently kissed him and smiled. "Just admit that it was obvious." He looked away and sighed. "Fine... and here. I gave you this too..." He shoved a box in my chest.

I stared and smiled. I opened it and smiled. I saw a small ring. I smiled and it fit perfectly. I hugged him and he did hide the cat charm. He was embarrassed to let anyone see it as I had an orange ring and it glowed a bit in the sunlight. I hugged him and he looked at me. "It's beautiful Osano. Thank you." I moved a bit of his hair aside before gently kissing him. He kissed back and looked away. "Dummy..." "I love you too." We continued our normal conversation as I smiled some more.

Amao

"Sugar?" Amao asked and I looked at him. He smiled a bit and he seemed nervous. We were walking home and I was confused at his silence. "What's wrong Amao?" "Well, I wanted to give you this... I didn't know when to give it to you really..." I stared and smiled. "I actually got you something too." He was surprised as we both had a medium sized box for each other. He smiled and laughed.

"Alright then." We went to his house first and his parents smiled. "Hello (Y/n)!" "Hello Mr and Mrs Odayaka." They smiled and let us go to his room. We both wanted to see each other's reactions and he had me open mine first. It contained boxes of triple chocolate eclairs taking up more than half the box, some coupons and gift cards to get cat and fox food. I was surprised and he smiled.

I drooled at the chocolate but more surprised at the animal stuff. "Amao..." I tackled him and cried a bit. "Sugar?" He wiped tears and I smiled. "Thank you so much Amao!" He smiled and nodded. He gently kissed me and smiled. He smiled and held me while he opened his box. It contained a few treats I made for him as well as cookbooks he doesn't have. He stared and hugged me.

"Thank you sugar..." "Not as good as what you gave me, but I hope it's alright." "Of course it is." He nuzzled me and smiled as he held me. "I love you sugar. Thank you for these..." I smiled and nodded. We gently kissed and I had to go home. He carried my gift for me and gently kissed me after we arrived at my house.

Kizano

I smiled and mother taught me how to stick up some things. I made Kizano a plushie of us holding hands and the mess that I made while making them close was covered by a heart. I smiled and had it in a small box. He smiled as I went to him after I finished helping clean the cooking club with Amai. He held me and I smiled. "Hey Kizano." "Yes Juliet?" "H-Here... I'm not sure if this is the best but... I tried..." He was confused and we got to his house. He gently opened the box. He stared in shock.

"(Y/n)..." He muttered and picked it up. He was holding a script in his other hand while my other hand held a rose for him. He stared and hugged me. "It's... amazing (Y/n)..." He couldn't even speak above a mutter. He hugged me and held me tightly. "I love it Juliet. It's... It feels like nothing to what I got you..." I was confused and he handed me a small box.