• CHAPTER 2 •

Y/N's POV:

You woke up again and get out from under the covers. You stretch and let out a big yawn.

"When did I fall asleep?"

You check your phone and see it's 8:30. You look around the apartment and you still couldn't believe you're in the game. Your favorite game. You smile to yourself.

All of a sudden your phone buzzes and see that Jumin and Jaehee are logged on. You log in as well and join their chat.

You: Jumin and Jaehee, good morning.

Jumin: Good morning Y/N. Did you sleep well?

Jaehee: Morning Y/N.

You: I did sleep well. Thanks for asking. How's work going?

Jaehee: I'm busy with work as always. Mr. Han is currently having breakfast with his father.

Jumin sent a photo.

Jaehee: ...Mr. Han that picture is a bit blurry isn't it?

You let out a laugh as you look at the blurry picture Jumin took of his breakfast.

Jumin: Taking good pictures should be left to professionals only.

You: lol how cute.

Jumin: Thank you Y/N.

Jaehee: Cute?

You: Yes haha, but Jumin how's breakfast with your father going?

Jumin: Very well. Except father has brought his new girlfriend once again. If I knew this was gonna happen I would've stayed at home with Elizabeth the 3rd. I miss her...

Jaehee: Mr. Han you couldn't have stayed with Elizabeth the 3rd either way because you still have work to do. I cannot handle all this paperwork by myself. Not to mention there's a lot of paperwork that need your signature.

Jumin: Hmm, that is true. Oh, I could just bring Elizabeth the 3rd to the C&R building. I must go now. Y/N make sure you don't skip breakfast.

Jumin has logged off.

Jaehee: Looks like today is gonna be another day of taking care of Elizabeth the 3rd and being covered in C-hair.

You: Jaehee I'm sure it's hard. Cheer up you're a capable women that can handle anything haha.

Jaehee: Thank you Y/N :) I must go now though. My break is over. Have a good day. Good bye.

Jaehee has logged off.

You put down your phone and wonder what you should do today. You head for the kitchen and open the refrigerator. You see absolutely nothing in it. You sigh.

"Guess the grocery store it is, but do I even have a card? Or cash?"

You close the refrigerator behind you and head back into the living room. You look around your room and eventually find a wallet next to the computer. You open it and see a card. You take it out and see your name is engraved in it. Along with a piece of paper that has the pin in it.

You shrug, "cool I guess."

You change into some simple clothes and head out. You were walking down the hallway when you realized that Seven would most likely be watching you right now. You turn around and wave at the camera. You smile as well before turning back around and taking the elevator down to the main lobby.