Doll

*Lisa Top*

LISA's POV

*Lisa has a member down there so she can make Jennie pregnant*

====

"How many weeks?" I asked her.

"3 weeks."

I stared at her after she said that. She's scared, I can see it in her eyes. She's also on the verge of crying. I know to myself that I am ready for this but her? she's not.

"What should we do, Lisa? I'm not ready to be a mother."

"Jennie, we both want what happened so we should face it together," I told her but she only shakes her head.

"I can't. I'm not ready, Lisa. You know what might happen, right? You know my parents."

"Hold on. The night that we did 'it', I asked you if you are sure and you said yes. I also asked you if you're ready if ever I make you pregnant and you also said yes."

"I know I said those but I'm not thinking straight that time. I can't and I'm not ready for this, Lisa. My parents will break us apart and the worse is they will abort the baby."

"Jennie, I will talk to your parents, I will do everything just please, don't leave me alone."

She stands up and grabs her bag.

"My decision is final and I hope yours too. It's either we will abort this or I will give birth to this baby and you and the baby will live far away." I look at her in disbelief.

"What do you think is the best choice?! How about the baby? Grow up without the person who gave birth to her or him? Abort the baby? I won't allow that. And you want me to stay away with the baby? Just me? What about us?" She didn't answer and just walked away. I just sit and release a heavy sigh.

We both decided that night but why am I the only one right now?

I received a message from Jennie.

"Message me if you ever made your decision."

Why is it easy for her to give up the baby? It's not just my baby, it's also hers, right? It's our baby. I know she's scared but I'm here with her, I won't leave her. I went back to my penthouse still thinking of everything Jennie said. I saw my bed and remember what happened that night.

"Jennie..."

I grab my phone and call Jennie. She answered it immediately.

"I've made my decision."

After 5 years...

I'm at the airport right now with my beautiful daughter, Ella. We just came back from Australia. My bodyguards are carrying our luggage and Ella is in my arms. She wants me to carry her so I obliged. When we reach our car, we immediately went inside.

"Dada..." I looked at Ella who's now on my lap, playing with her doll named Ruby.

"Yes, baby? Do you need anything?' She nodded. "I want milk."

"Okay baby. Wait a second." I said and grab the bag containing her milk. When I have her milk, I gave it to her. After that, she silently drinking her milk while I'm just looking outside.

My parents and my friends know that I'm coming back today and they are waiting for us at my place. I never cut my communication with my parents and friends when we were in Australia because I don't want them to worry about me and Ella but my friends don't know that we were in Australia, only my parents know. I deactivated all of my social media accounts before we left here. I just activate it again before we left Australia. While we were in Australia, my focus is on my daughter and I also managed our company in Australia.