Miss K

For those people who are requesting for Jennie top, here you go. Hope you'll like it

*******

LISA's POV

I'm on my way to LK Company. It's my first day and I'm kinda nervous because they said the CEO is scary but I need to do this. I'm the CEO's Assistant. CEO's profile is very private, only a few people know who the CEO is but they call her Miss K. My cousin Chaeng recommended this company when I ask her if she knows any place where I can apply. I resigned from my last job because my boss likes me and he always makes me feel uncomfortable. He's very touchy and I had enough so I quit. 

I arrived at the company and went to the top floor because that's where the CEO's office is. The person who told me that I was hired, oriented me that only  Miss K and I are on this floor. Work starts at 8 o'clock and it's only 7:50 am so I'm early. It's my first day and I don't want to be late. I arrange my desk the way I want. While I'm arranging my desk the door swung open when I look up to see who it was, I only saw the back of the person who opens the door and she opens the door of the CEO's office, I guess she is Miss K. I stand up to greet her.

"Good mo--" I wasn't able to finish what I was about to say when she closes her door. I just sat again and continue what I'm doing awhile ago. I'll just wait for her to call me via intercom if she needs anything. I'll just check the paper that's on my desk when I arrived. 

While I'm checking the papers, I heard the intercom.

"Come to my office now." Miss K.

So I quickly stood up and knock on her door before going inside her office.

"Good morning, Miss K" I greeted and bow. I can't see her because she's facing the window at the back.

"So, you're my Assistant huh?" her voice sounds familiar but I just shrugged it off.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm Lalisa Manoban." 

"Manoban huh" She chuckled after saying that.

"Yes, Miss K"

"I see. Do you know me?" Miss K

"Honestly speaking, no Miss K."

"Really huh? But I know you very well." What? Does she know me?

"Excuse me, Miss K?" I asked.

"Nevermind. You want to see me?"

"Of course, Miss K. I want to see who my boss is."

"If you say so." After she said that, she spins her swivel chair and face me.

I froze when I saw who Miss K is. She's smirking at me.

"Y-You are M-Miss K?" 

"Yes. Missed me, Lalisa MANOBAN?" I quickly come back to my sense when I remember the past.

"Huh! Everything makes sense. I knew something is going on why I was hired easily here. What do you want from me, Jennie?" I know there's something in return for why they hired me here. Wait- Chaeng recommended this company..." Nevermind. I don't need this job anymore." I added and quickly went out of her office and grab my things.

"Lisa wait!" She said and grab my arm to face her.

"Let me go!" I said while wiggling my arm she's holding.

"No! Not again." She said seriously while looking at me intently.

"I said let me go!" 

"And I said no." She said and carry me on her shoulder like a sack.