Among Us

*Lisa Top*

JENNIE's POV

We have a week off and that means I have more time to cuddle with my girlfriend. But guess what? She's been playing with Jisoo, Seulgi, and Jeongyeon. They've been playing this game called 'Among Us'. But it's okay, I know that they missed each other because we weren't able to see each other because of busy schedules besides we still have other days.

Some of our friends are not here because they have work or they have other business to do. We're here in the living room, I'm talking to Irene, Nayeon, and Chaeng while Lisa and the others are on the other side of the living room, playing. We're talking about our recent events and other stuff. While we're talking, we heard those idiots arguing. We look at them and listen to what they are talking about.

"I swear, Seulgi is the impostor!" Lisa

"Why me? Do you have any proof?" Seulgi asked

"Yes! You are faking your task." Lisa

"I think Tzuyu is the impostor. She's following me." Jeongyeon.

"No. It's Joy. I saw her vented." Jisoo

"Okay, Let's vote Joy and the next is Seulgi." Lisa

"Why do you keep accusing me? It's not me. Maybe you are the other impostor." Seulgi.

"Those idiots." Irene said while shaking her head.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm dating a kid" I said.

"Same feeling." Chaeng said and laugh.

"Oops, I can't relate hahahaha!" Nayeon.

"Because you're also acting like a kid." I said and roll my eyes.

"Oh c'mon! As if y'all not acting like a kid with your lover." Nayeon.

"Well, I can't deny that." Irene said and laughed.

"Jisoo is the most childish between the two of us." Chaeng said.

"I know the feeling, Chaeng. It's a disaster if Jisoo and Lisa are together." 

"Hey let's play with them." Nayeon suggested. 

We went where they are and sat beside our girlfriends.

"Hey! we want to join." I said

"Sure baby. We'll just finish this one and you can join in the next game." Lisa said while she still looking at her phone. I open the app on my phone while waiting for them to finish.

After a few more minutes, they are done. We start playing and guess what? Joy and I are the impostors hahahaha! Joy and Tzuyu are playing with us since they said that they finished their work. I'm here at the admin when Jisoo unnie came in, I immediately kill her and vented hahaha! I really enjoy playing this especially if I'm the impostor. I'm at the reactor when they found Jisoo unnie body.

"Where?" Lisa asked

"At the admin." Chaeng

"Who's at the admin earlier?" Jeongyeon

"I'm at the reactor." I said

"Medbay with Seulgi." Lisa

"Balcony. I'm with Joy." Nayeon

"I'm at the launchpad with Tzuyu." Irene unnie.

"Maybe let's skip for now." Seulgi said.

So we play again until there are only 4 of us remain, Me, Lisa, Jeongyeon, and Seulgi. I'm the only impostor because Seulgi saw Joy kill Tzuyu. All of us are at the security, I can't kill. They were about to finish all the tasks. I left them and move around.

"I think Jennie is the other impostor." Seulgi suddenly said.

"I agree, she's suspicious." Jeongyeon added.

"I love you, Jennie but they are right. You're suspicious." Lisa.

"Do you really have to say the 'I love you' part?" Jisoo asked Lisa with a disgusted face.

"I just want to say it hehe" Lisa said and she smiled cheekily. I laughed and the others make faces at what she answered. 

Jeongyeon pushes the emergency button and we wait for the time we are able to vote. They really vote for me and they won.

"I knew it!" Seulgi said and laugh.

We decided to play one more game before the other will go home. This time, I'm just a crewmate. After some time, we still can't identify the impostors. They already kill Irene, Chaeng, Joy and Tzuyu. When I arrived at the admin, I saw Jeongyeon's body so I reported it.

"Where?" Jisoo asked

"At the admin." I answered

"Any suspicious?" Seulgi asked

"I'm at the security with Seulgi." Lisa

"I'm at the navigation." Nayeon

"At the shields." Jisoo

No suspicious, so we skip again. I was doing my task at the reactor when Lisa kill me. I look at Lisa and when she feels that I'm looking at her, she looks up and smirked at me before she looks back again at her phone. Not long enough, the game ended and the impostors won. Seulgi and Lisa gave each other a high five when the game ended. I roll my eyes when Lisa looks at me. I can't believe she killed me.

"That's why you two are together." Jisoo said when she realized what Seulgi and Lisa did.

"Yeah." Seulgi and Lisa said and laugh.

After that, our friends bid their goodbyes and left. I went to Lisa and I's room first and after few minutes, Lisa followed. I was just laying in our bed when Lisa lay beside me and hug me on my waist. I remove her arms around me and move away from her.

"Hey, what's the matter?" She asked. I just look at her frowning and pouting. She looks at me confused at first but when she realized why I'm sulking, she laughed. "Really, babe? It's just a game."

"But still, you killed me." I said and cross my arms.

"Fine. Fine. I'm sorry, hon." She said and move closer to me and hug me. " I will let you kill me next time." She added.

"You will really do it?" I asked while hugging her back and snuggle my face to her neck before I look up at her and pout again. She kissed me first before she answered.

"Yes, hon." She said and kissed me on my forehead before we dozed off to sleep while cuddling.

The End

====