NO

Tsuyu Asui is a dark eyed green haired girl that's blunt, and always says whatever is going on in her mind. She always keeps a straight face and is observant, pointing out (in a savage way) the littlest things she notice.

In short, you find her attractive.

You got quite a reputation in school. You're flirty and a player, stealing and breaking hearts wherever you go. You're a player, as earlier stated, literally and figuratively. You play sports and that's where your popularity skyrocketed. You have everything you need.

Fans...

Popularity...

But what you couldn't get is HER!

It eventually became a little game of yours. You would gift her with coffee every morning. Help her when it's English Class in the library. Giving her cheesy pick-up lines or just literally, giving her the most expensive jewelry you could find.

You didn't care if it's expensive, you want to get the girl-- it's a shame that she's being so hard-to-get!

In Tsuyu's view, you were just being a major nuisance to her. As much as the gifts and your small helps are flattering-- she's annoyed by your constant moves on her. Such as cornering her in the hallways or even by her locker. Leaning in teasingly as both of your noses touch for a millisecond-- it's beginning to irritate her. She had to... no-- WANT to get you to stop but it's been months since it started. She doesn't know why you're being like this and frankly, she doesn't give a damn.

She'll say it once... yet shows it again and again--

She doesn't want you.

Sadly, you inherited your family's persistent personality and kept on trying to make her give in.

And goodness, this continued until graduation. But only until graduation-- thank the gods! After that, maybe she won't have to see you. After all, you have no interest in becoming a hero, and the school she'll be enrolling is in U.A. High.

And it seems that the gods have blessed her even more when she did manage to pass the exams. One more thing to worry is the steps to becoming a great hero. No... actually, there is just one thing that's been bothering her. And when she says one THING-- she meant one PERSON--

"Yu-chan!"

You.

Sighing, her face morphed into one of embarrassment when heads are turned her way. Of course, she made friends-- if only things are different and she would finally take a turn AWAY from you. But no, you both coincidentally came to the same school-- and became classmates. There are dozens of classes, Departments yet you're classmates with her. You're near her-- so near, that you're both shoulders apart.

You're in a place where she doesn't want you to be.

"What are you doing here, kero?" They just met so they weren't going to judge, but the sudden irritation from the greenette's tone surprised them. Looking at you, they couldn't figure out what relationship you have with the greenette.

You ignored it and cast her a grin, but she noticed that it wasn't a teasing one or a mocking one. It was genuine. But, it could be a trick so she wouldn't fall for it any time soon.

"Changing, duh." You gently nudge her whilst she grumbles, pinching your ears as you childishly whine for her to let go. Tsuyu wasn't cruel and let go... after a full minute.

"My grandpa set me up-- he recommended me here so it's a waste to not accept it." You replied while rubbing your ear, unconsciously tracing the bitten-off part of it. Of course, the greentte noticed it but decided not to push any buttons and ask. "-- that,and I found out that you're here. So I accepted just to see you."

Cue the deadpanned expression as she groaned, hiding her face in her hands that concerned the others. Could you possibly be her bully? Though, you're not aggressive or mean-looking. But they know not to judge a book by it's cover.

Before the greenette could even retort at that, a sudden chocking sound was heard inside the changing room when you said the next words.

"I promise that I'll stop if you agree to be my girlfriend."

Hearing it again and again, you gave her a challenging smirk while she gives you a glare and her answer.

"No."