Deane's Nightmare

Cloaked in shadows the figure ran clumsily though the dense trees, frostbitten feet slowing them down in the harsh weather slowing them down.

Flashes of hot pink shine through the shadows as fiery arrows blaze down overhead.

The arrows hit the ground and trees in front of the adversary, instantly setting the thin trees ablaze, the searing heat burning his pink tuffs of hair.

Sweat glistening in the frozen wind as Heather's head shot back to see his aggressors loading the next round.

With a scowl he turning to face them he waves his hand swiftly, an unknown force knocking the crossbows down from their hands and into the melting snow.

A figure sneaks up from the shadow behind, as Heather turns squealing out of surprise at the handsome face before him.

A slap echos throughout the winter forest, a pink mark now adorned the slender man's face, he grunted before pulling the startled pinkette through a haze of green.

"What was that for ya damn punk?!" The lean figure shouted.

Heather yelped in surprise as soon as they exited the portal the man pushed him against the one of many desks that where placed in the dark room, "I-I didn't mean to, West!" he quickly said, in panic over West's aggression.

West held firmly onto Heathers waist as he pushed further into him, "You better not have ya damn punk!! I'll be sure to give you a good punishment next time!"

He released him harshly, the small pinkette dropped to the floor, "You all better have a good reason for making this much racket!" a loud feminine voice yelled before slamming the door open, eyes widening at the scene before her.

"The least you could do is invite me to the fun!" The blue haired female shouted towards the two blushing males.

She strutted in suggestively towards the flustered boys, "So.." she started, her finger reaching for the slender green males chin, rising it up so his gaze could meet her mischievous eyes, "Where the fuck were you two?"

"Please stop you two!" Heather shouted in tears, "West was only saving me from the scouts."

She seethed with rage at the mention, "Scouts?" The pinkette could only mummer a small yes before Deane dropped West to the floor, he sighed, rubbing his neck softly.

"Yeah, the spotted me as I was heading back from the capital, thankfully West came in time to save me" Heather explained.

"Is this true, West?" Her calm demenor made the male's shudder, "Yeah, I hate to faze the punk out," he feigned disgust before calling Heather an idiot.

"Well whatever, did you at least get the kings socks Heather?" Deane asked with barely contained excitement.

West looked puzzled before the small pink haired boy explained, "The priest's pendant." he groaned before he continued sarcastically, "Codename, because we're apparently ninja's."

"Whatever losers" west said as he walked away, "Did you actually get the socks though?" Deane whispered to Heather.

He smiled innocently before running away as he spoke, "I dropped them!"

"HOW COULD YOU?!!??!" Deane shouted to the sky crying hysterically, the sound of Heather laughing in the distance the last thing they ever heard as the base exploded into a million pieces.

The End <3