Chapter 7

Toga and I were on our way to the mall when I saw someone I recognized, it was my mom. Why did she have to be here? I tried to ignore her, but Toga saw that I was acting nervous.''What's wrong, Kyoko?'' As she said my name my mom's face turned our way. I put on my hood and turned my back to her.''My mom's there'' I whispered to Toga.''Oh, uhm, she is walking our way Kyoko'' Toga whispered back. I peeked and saw my mom coming my way.''Let's go'' I said as I walked away. Toga followed me, but so did my mom. I guess she was trying to make sure it was me so I kept covering my face.''Uhm, can I help you?'' Toga said to distract my mom. I took my chance and left the mall. Toga would come later. I waited behind a corner and listened to the conversation.''Uhm, maybe. I thought I recognized someone, but I'm not sure if I saw the right person. My daughter is missing and I thought I saw her'' My mom said to Toga.''Oh, I haven't sen her, sorry.'' Toga headed my way. I peeked again but I made eye contact with my mom. That wasn't the smartet thing to do.''Toga, we have to go, she just saw me!'' Toga turned around and saw my mom walking our way again. We ran away, but my mom started running as well.''I know it's you, Kyoko!'' My mom yelled to me while chasing us.''Well, good for you'' I yelled back while my hood fell off. I was almost out of breath but I kept running. I couldn't let my mom catch up with us. Who knows what she would do.''Kyoko, stop running away! Why are you trying to run?'' I looked back while running. I didn't know how to answer that question, why was I running? Well duh, because I was a villain now and I don't wanna get caught. I've changed and can't turn back now.Toga suddenly stopped running. My mom did as well and so did I. My mom was out of breath as well.''Toga, why did you stop running?'' I turned my face to Toga.''Wait a minute, I know you! I saw you during the villain attack a while ago!'' my mom said to Toga.''W-what? You recognized me from the villain attack? Wow, didn't expect that.'' ''Kyoko, she's a villain, you know that right?'' My mom was getting worried now.''Yes, I know! That's exactly why she's my friend, because-'' ''Don't tell me...'' My mom knew wha tI was about to say.''Yes, mom. I've made the desicion and can't turn back now! And you know what? I don't even regret my desicion after all! I hate heroes and I hate you! So just leave me alone!'' I was kinda pissed and Toga saw it.''Let's go now, Kyoko.'' Toga grabbed my arm and we left. Back at the hide out Dabi asked if we bought anything, but Toga told him about what happened while I sat down on one fo the bar stools. The others were listening to Toga as well.''So you just got mad at your mother and told her that you've joined us right in her face?'' Dabi said. He giggled a bit.''Uh, yeah, that's what happened. I got a bit pissed, but it felt good for some reason. I just told her and now I feel better.'' It did feel better. I felt relieved.''I was actually planning on dying your hair so your mom and old friends wouldn't recognize you, but now your mom knows. I don't know if it's nessecary, but if you still want it I've got some black hair dye.'' Dabi grabbed a bottle of hair dye from his pocket.''Really? I mean sure. I never dyed my hair before actually. My mom wouldn't let me, because she said she liked my natural hair color.'' ''Oh, if that's the case we're definitely gonna dye your hair, Kyoko!'' Dabi said. He told me to wait in his room. He would get the stuff he needed. I went to his room and waited for him to come. I sat down on his bed. It was cold in his room so I closed the window. As I looked out of the window I saw a huge crowd of people outside. What was going on? I checked the huge billboard and saw a picture of my face with wanted under it. Am I wanted? I immediately closed the window as I made eye contact with someone in the crowd. I heard the person yell that he thought he saw me. Shit, what should I do now?''Get her away from here, Dabi'' I heard Shigaraki say from the other room.''Alright, are you sure you can distract them?'' ''Yeah, trust me'' Shigaraki replied to Dabi.Dabi entered the room.''Are they after me?'' I asked.''Yes, probably because your mom reported you. We have to get you out of here right now.'' Dabi grabbed my arm and took me to the bar room.''How about your stuff? Are you just gonna leave it here?'' I asked.''Oh, Shigaraki will bring it after he distracted the crowd and the police'' he replied quickly.''Kurogiri, do it.'' Kurogiri nodded to Dabi and opened a purple gate. I've never seen one of his gates before, but it was the same color as his body, which was a purple fog. Dabi took me through the portal and we ended up in an abandoned old factory. It was in the abandoned part of Yokohama. Was this gonna be our new hide-out? It's a good place tho, but it's so quiet here. Not that I want a lot of noise, but this silence was horrific. I heard some other footsteps and it wasn't me. It wasn't Dabi either.