F o u r t h N i g h t

September 30, 2019

"Hey Wheein...... and Hyejin" Solar announced

"Yahhh Hyejin stop eating...were here for Yongsun-unnie, right?" Wheein exclaimed as she slapped Hwasa at the back

"Ohhh yeahhhhh...my bad" Hyejin said
"Heyy unnie"

"Now i totally regret bringing you two with me" i groaned as i facepalmed myself

Wheein put her one arm around my shoulder and smiled at all of us with her teasing one.

'This is gonna be a looooooong night'

"Ayeeee don't be like that unnie. And besides we miss our leader so much, right Hyejin-ahh?"

Hyejin also puts her arm around my shoulder and pinches my cheek.

"And we promise you Byul-unnie that we will be not so loud and hyper as we are"

'I doubt that'

3 minutes later....

'YES JUST 3 FREAKING MINUTES LATER'

"I REALLY TOLD YOU THAT GGOMO CHEW MY AIRPODS LIKE A DOG!!!"

"YAHHHHH DON'T SHOUT WHEEIN" i scolded them but it's no use if i'm against them

'Not so loud and hyper my ass'

Solar laughs so hard that I am scared she might have a heart attack right now.

'These three really are like kids. Well, i am kinda part of it but i am in my mature mode right now. Especially the circumstances we are currently at.

"WHEEIN I TOLD YOU THAT MY LION IS CUTER THAN YOUR AIRPODS-EATING-CAT"

"NO WAY!!!!HE CAN'T EVEN MOVE AND THAT LION OF YOURS SMELL JUST LIKE HER OWNER, EWWWW!"

"YAHHH!!!" Hwasa groaned while having a glaring contest with Wheein

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!!! WE MIGHT WAKE UP THE---"

"Byul, unnie is crying"

Hyejin interrupted as she pointed towards Solar who is currently shedding tears.

"YAHHH I TOLD YOU TWO TO BE QUIET, NOW LOOK--"

"Unnie she is smiling" Wheein announced

'WAITT WHATTTT?! WHY IS SHE SMILING?'

"Yong, why are you smiling like that?" i asked, shocked

"Yeahh unnie it's creepy" Hwasa added

"You look like Pennywise"

"Wheein not helping" i said "YONG?"

"I--i just miss this" she softly said

"U-unnie, don't-" i tried to talk but she interrupted me

'Here we go'

"I-i miss you guys"

There we stood frozen and unable to move at such sudden confession coming from our 'not so showing of emotions' leader.

"Y-Yong what did you eat, are you sur---"

I was interrupted by a running Wheein and Hyejin,who is now hugging the life out of Solar.

"YAhhhhh be careful" i reminded them

Now they are just crying in each others arms.

'That's a rare sight to see'

Well, you see we don't really do this kind of thing. We are really private of our feelings towards each other. We don't really tell each other how we love each one of us because we know what we will end up like.

Crying...

That's why right now all the pent up and hidden emotions are being released, besides me of course

I can't really break down now that she really needs me. I need to be strong and as calm as possible.

"Unnie"

Wheein called me.

"Hmmm?" i asked

"Come here"

They broke their hug and Solar opened her arms for me to run into.

How ironic it is that I am now running in her arms.

How ironic it is that I am willing to do everything for her.

'And still i don't receive the feelings i crave from her for so long'

They envelop me in and to be honest. I really like this moment with them. They may not be my real sisters but I am sure that they are my family.

But Solar....

'I am pathetic'

The night was full of stories back at our trainees days until our idol days. Laughter and genuine smiles are evident on our faces until the clock struck at midnight, signalling us to turn the night in.

We said our goodnights and bid our goodbyes. I was the last one to leave due to me forcing Solar to let me sleep in but she really refused me so badly that she almost threw me out the damn hospital.

"That darn woman" I mumbled to myself as I made my way to my car in the parking lot.

As my car is in my line of sight, I can also see a silhouette of something leaning on the driver's door pf my car.

'Please don't be a crazy fan or a maniac bastard'

I cautiously made my way towards my car enough to get a clearer glimpse of the unknown human.

'phewww thank God' i thought as i figure out who it is

"W-why are you still here?" i asked

"We need to talk" she said in a serious tone