Chapter 3

Hans point of view

"I....can't." I mumbled. Yeah, I didn't confess me. I'm scared like hell that time, that day.

Napahilamos ako sa mukha ko at sinandal ang dalawang kamay sa railings ng rooftop. Until now, Ewan ko kasi kung bakit inasar ko pa sya sa bus. Hindi pa rin tuloy kami magkasundo.

Your so stupid Hans!

And that Luke! Who the hell is he?! Eris is his? Come on. I know Eris for too long. Lagi syang hindi nakakakontra kapag alam nyang hindi totoo ang sinasabi ng tao.

Darn it.

Flashback continued;

Hans point of view

"Eris." I called out. She look at me and glared. See? She's angry at me! "What?!" She asked.

"I..."

She raise her right brow while looking at me, "I don't think your dress fits you, your still ugly." I continued then laugh louder.

"Your such an ass!" She shouted. Tumayo na sya para lapitan ako. Of course I run as fast as I can.

I stop when I didn't feel her present at my back. I look back. Her mom is talking to her. Ow. She look at me then glare again then walk away with her mom.

I really can't.

End

"You can't what?" I look at him and give him a cold look. "What are you doing here dude?" I ask.

He walk towards me then stop infront of me, "Want to have some fresh air but I saw you. And what did you say? I...can't?" He said.

"Nothing, and I don't wanna fight anymore." I answered then look at the sky. "Hindi lang pagpapahangin ang pinunta ko."

I just listen while still looking at the sky, "You really like Eris, I can see it." I frown then look at him.

"So what? Do you like her too?" I asked. He smile at me, "Of course I do too." He said then finally smirk.

I close the gap between us, "Kelan mo pa sya nagustuhan? You don't know anything how much I like her since Elementary days, Luke."

He move backwards, "Also you, you don't know anything. I like her since then. Oo, nagkita kami kahapon at pinagsisihan ang pagiging mayabang ko,"

"What are you planning huh?" I asked irritated. He smirk widely. "I will do anything for Eris to like me back." He answered.

Hinawakan ko sya sa kwelyo, "You know, don't meddle with this. Let us be together." I said. He push me away then laugh louder, sarcastic.

"Are you nuts Hans? I would not do that. If you really like her, then think a plan for her to like you," He said. "Be ready." I look at him walking away. Tss.

I really want to kill that guy for real. He keep on meddeling with us. Darn it. He look serious. He already had a plan I'm sure.

But for Eris, I will do anything just to get her heart. No Luke, your the one who's need to be ready. I'm gonna crash you, you asshole.

***

Eris point of view

"Okay class, take this notes down. You all be needing it for tommorow, I will be giving some quizzes. So, be ready."