Chapter 20

When they arrived at the house, they knocked on the door. "Yes?" Matthew answered the door. "NCIS." Mathhew frowned. "What's this about?" He asked as Gibbs cuffed him. "Alexa Maynard is dead." Gibbs said. "No..." Then when he spotted Alex, he stopped. Oh shit! Alex thought. "Aren't you Scorpia?"
"Oh yeah? What makes you think that?" Alex asked as Gibbs pushed Matthew to the car. "Heard from my sister. She talked about you a lot until she died." Shitttt. "Julia Rothman, right?"
"Yep." He doesn't seem to hate Alex. Do he know that he was the one that killed her or not? "How did she die?" Alex asked. "You know how. You were the one that killed her." Gibbs and McGee looked at Alex and Matthew in the car. Alex's facial expression hardened. It turned cold and a little flash of guilt. "Don't you hate me?" Alex asked bluntly. "Hate you? No of course not!"
"Why?"
"She's Scorpia! She's bad." Matthew said. "I'm bad too." Alex said. "You're different... somehow... i can tell. She said a lot of things about you. Good things. She said you are the best. I am a part of a drug syndicate and we all thought you were a myth because you're just that good!" Matthew said, seeming to have forgotten that he was with federal agents. "Why are you telling me so much?"
" Because you're Scorpia and everyone wants to impress one."
"You're trying to impress me? Why?"
"Hoping that you can help us make a few connections with Scorpia to make our business bloom." Matthew said hopefully. They arrived at NCIS headquarters and placed him in the interrogation room. "You should do it Alex." Gibbs said. "Why?"
"He wants to impress you, not us." Alex nodded and walked into the room, Gibbs and McGee watched from the one way mirror room. It's just a job...
No!!! Something is not right!!! Don't go in!!! The two voices telling him to do different things. Alex entered and sat down. "Why are you in contact with Alexa Maynard?" Alex asked. "We, uh, she's my wife..."
"Are you abusing her?" Alex asked. Matthew nodded. "Why?"
"Because I am Scorpia." Matthew said as he pounced at Alex. everything happened so fast. He had Alex pressed against the one way mirror, choking Alex. Matthew kicked the door knob, causing the door to be jammed so Gibbs and McGee couldn't get to them. They went back to the viewing room to watch. Matthew banged Alex head on the wall, hard, causing him to bleed profusely on the right side of his forehead. Alex was dazed but he fought back. He punched Matthew in the face and kneed him in the groin hard. Matthew bent over in pain. Alex took the chance, he slammed his elbow to Matthew forehead. It was enough to knock him out but not enough to kill like what Scorpia taught. Blood was pouring down Alex's face. Alex felt light-headed from the blood lost. Alex staggered slightly to the door. He kicked at door real hard and it swung open, hanging on the upper henge. It broke off from the lower and middle henge. Gibbs and McGee rushed to help Alex who was supporting on the door frame. "You alright kid?" Gibbs asked, looking at the wound. "Fine. McGee, double cuff that guy."