Chapter 30

"How are you feeling kiddo?" Gibbs asked as he hugged Alex closer because he felt him shake harder than before. "Cold. Pain. And if you can believe it, I'm really bored." Alex said with a small laugh. "Why would you be bored?" Eagle asked. "I don't know..." Usually I would be torture non-stop, but I can't tell you that coz that's classified information. Alex thought as he leaned closer to Gibbs because to him now, Gibbs is the only heat source. Even though Alex has no idea who they are, they seem to know him and they have explain once that they were his friends. I guess I'll have to trust my gut feeling about that being true...
"I've got it!" Alex whispered, that was all the strength he could muster to talk now. Even breathing is getting harder. The fact that he was battered isn't helping with the situation at hand. "What?" Gibbs said in this gentle voice, Alex wonder if he was a father before.
Alex explained his rough plan, they can strengthen the plan themselves after they got the rough idea of what Alex is about to say. His voice is getting quieter until he don't even have the strength to breathe let alone talk. "What's wrong kid?" Gibbs asked. "Can't. Breath." Alex gasped out quietly as coherent as he could be. He felt Gibbs shift a bit. Gibbs pressed Alex's head to his chest. "You can. Match your breathing to mine."
In the lift. Punctured lungs. This was what Alex suddenly thought of. Why that? What does that mean? Alex tried as best as he could. We did this before in the lift. When Alex was kidnapped and had escaped then he got back and collapsed in the lift. Gibbs thought as he heard Alex's breathing stable a little tiny bit. Now they just have to wait for Alex's plan to start.