A New Woman

(A/N: I KNOW THE LYRICS & HEADER ARE FROM KIWI BUT IT'S CALLED A NEW WOMAN. THANK U)

'She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it
I'm kind of into it
It's getting crazy, I think I'm losing it, I think I'm losing it'

*****

Harry Styles

I jumped at the sudden click and open of the recording studio door. Jasmine, the main receptionist opening the door and then a girl around my height with long, shiny black hair walked in behind her.

My eyes followed her until she finally met my gaze as she sat on the couch. She quickly looked away but I kept my stare, admiring her instant shyness but I was more curious to see what she was doing here.

I look over to where she was looking, to Jasmine and Tyler, where I leant into the microphone. 'Hey mate, we gonna record or what?' I say, throwing my hands up into the air as a joke.

Tyler rolls his eyes, knowing that I was only saving us time. He was one of those people that once they start talking, they'll never stop. He quickly leans his chair in the girl's direction, saying something before giving me a thumbs up to start the song.

The backing to the song we had been producing for a week now filled the headphones I was wearing as I stepped side to side, getting into the mood of the song.

The song was never about her, but somehow, the words that were written about a past relationship came out of my mouth, more meaningful to what I was hoping could possibly happen.

'Golden, golden. Golden as I open my eyes, Hold it, focus, hoping, take me back to the light' I sung into the microphone, feeling her eyes on me but not wanting to look at her yet.

'I know, you were way too bright for me. I'm hopeless, broken, so you wait for me in the sky' I mumble, knowing that she might be too much for me, but I was going to be prepared for her.

'Brown my skin just right. You're so golden' I sing before pulling away from the microphone to take a breath.

I step back, swinging the guitar side to side, still strumming the chord's as the backup vocals from the start sing in the background again.

'You're so golden. I'm out of my head, and I know that you're scared because hearts get broken' I open my eyes, looking over at her staring at me before closing my eyes again to focus on the song again.

'I don't wanna be alone. I don't wanna be alone when it ends. Don't wanna let you know. I don't wanna be alone' I mumble, suddenly feeling the hidden meaning of this song.

'But I, I can feel it take a hold. I can feel you take control of who I am and all I've ever known. Loving you's the antidote' I finish the song and pulling my headphones off my ears. 'How was that?' I ask

'Obviously we need some work with the future verses or the bridge or whatever but um, Ciara? Anything?' we both look over to the girl, now named Ciara, who I could tell was panicked by the sudden attention.

'Uh, no. From what I heard, it's great. Obviously you have more lyrics to go with it but it's catchy. Definitely a summer vibe' she nods, talking to Tyler but I continue to admire her as she sat on the couch in a sunflower jumpsuit.

'Yeah, I think so too. Good job mate.' Tyler faces back to me before slapping my back as I stood next to him now. I smile and then go back into the booth to plug my guitar in.