°• he pinned her as always •°

Please vote, comment and share if you like it. I really appreciate it:)

-

Three two one.....pinned!

"Get off me!" Y/n yelled in frustration, brushing her hair away from her vision as Jeon Fucking Jungkook slowly got off her, perceiving his cold demeanor back.

Hanging his coat on his shoulders, he exited the room. The girl's brother, Kim Taehyung on the other hand beamed a pitiful gesture towards her but followed his leader out of the room.

'What a pet!', y/n thought.

Five years. Y/n had spent five fucking years in this stinking place. Trying to be a part of the Mafia led by Jeon Jungkook. If it had been some other gang she would have aced their tests and already would have been designated to a higher and important post.

Everyone in the very room knew she was the best. No one, literally no one dared to pick a fight on her. But that cold bastard Jungkook always, always pinned her. Giving her a taste of that same ground. Over and over again.

All her seniors, juniors and now even the newbies got some worth-bragging post, but y/n? Oh, she does not even have the right to kill a mosquito.

Though a thought always disturbs her- why did the other trainees have a match among one another during the recruitment tests while she has to face her fucking leader, Jeon Jungkook? He overpowers her in every single prospect. So, why?

She was not letting him get into the way of her dreams. To get involved in the Mafia business.

"Hey y/n. Are you alright?", Taehyung barged into the practice room hearing her frustration that she was releasing on the articles bounded inside that monotonous, dull grey room. Y/n punched the sand bag once again with her bare hands. Blood oozing profusely from her knocked out knuckles. Oh how soothing the pain was. Almost comforting.

"Have you lost your mind? Stop this non sense!"

Her brother seized her hands to treat them. "Lost my mind?" She scoffed not believing his blindness. "I don't need to hear from you. And this is not non sense, brother!" A bit taken aback, her brother looked into her determined yet teary eyes.

"How would you know? I'm the one suffering. Five years! Weren't you the one who joined along with me but what happened? That idiot recruited you. You're his personal assistant now. You get to assist him in every single mission. But me? I stay here. Practicing harder and harder. Why though when I know that Jeon Jungkook will knock me down. Again!"

"And you. You never say a word to him. When you too know that if you ask anyone here they will recommend me for your post too. So, why? Why am I rotting in here without any missions. Just looking for ways to defeat that fucking Jeon, for once!"

Taehyung gaped at how much and what all his sister had blurted out. He understood the pain, the hurt in her voice and 'the why' of the sudden outburst so he kept shut. Immediately regretting talking ill about her brother's inefficiency for his job, y/n began apologising.

"I- I'm so sorry Tae. I did not mean all that. I'm just, frustrated. I'm very happy for you. Whatever you've achieved. I just don't like how Jeon Jungkook is being partial and all."

Bringing y/n into a hug, Taehyung caressed her back soothing her tempered fit. For a man as tough as him, he is too soft for his baby sister.

"I swear to god Tae, I'll defeat that man some day."

They both chuckled and before the girl knew she was already asleep from the excess exhaustion.

⛓️