°• he loves her •°

***smut warning***

This chapter is a bit more descriptive than the last time so...you better buck up. If you are weak then scroll down to the author's note for a one line summary. If you think you can make it through then what should I say, sit with Namjesus and have a sip of hobi water;)

Happy reading folks!

"What are you doing y/n?"

She furrowed her eyebrows since she already stated yet here she was repeating herself, "I am preparing din—" "What are you doing to me?" The other cut her off. "Why are you always on my mind? Why is it that I can't tolerate to see you talking to some other man? Why is it that I always want to protect you, no matter what?"

The latter was speechless. If it were possible she turned into a statue. "Jungko–" She was interrupted again and slammed against a wall. "What did you do to me? How did a heartless person like me started feeling? For you." Jungkook finally made eye contact with y/n. Seeing the girl's glistening eyes, his unsettled peace of mind was compelling him to say anything and everything.

"I love you y/n. Everytime I see you I want to memorize all of you. I just want to be selfish for all my life. To have you just for myself. I want to have these puppy eyes just for myself. I want to be the one you hug all day long." A bubbly sensation erupted in y/n's stomach. She loved that new sensation.

"I want to be the one who touches this waist. I want to be the one who kisses these lips till they are swollen red. I want to be the one kissing these jaws, leaving traces of love on this neck every morning." With every word, Jungkook took a step forward till their nose tips brushed against each other.

"I want to be your One. And. Only."

Jungkook buried his face in the crook of the girl's neck. Swiftly tugging the string around her waist, coercing the material to draw aside. His eyes bore into hers. She felt the atmosphere getting heated. On an instinct, her thighs rubbed against each other but the boy did not want to let that tension die so easily. He wedged his knee between them as his gaze flickered to her deliciously inviting lips.

Y/n's hands moved to the placket of the other's casually unbuttoned shirt as she leaned closer. Her nose skimmed against his cheek, brushing her lips along his jawline. The grip on her waist tightened. Unable to handle the tumult of emotions entrapped in this raw intimacy, Jungkook finally hurled out the following words—

"Kiss me"

"P- Please kiss me..." The girl saw his throat bob. He was evidently nervous. Y/n happily acquiesced to his request. She closed the gap of incivility between their lips that were practically begging for each other. Jungkook sneaked one of his hand around her neck, deepening the kiss. While the other hand was busy exploring the girl's body.

He sucked her lower lip, occasionally biting on it making sure they were red and swollen. Y/n melted into the kiss, her body completely surrendering into the arms of her beloved. "Jungkook." A moan slipped from her lips. He took the chance to enter her mouth, feeling every corner of it. Acquiring it's taste.

Y/n tugged on his hair earning a groan. "Fuck, princess", his hands caressed the back of her thighs before swiftly lifting the latter off the ground, wrapping her legs around his waist. Not breaking the kiss at all times.