a full day of fun

///A/N (F/S/S) means favorite slow song also this one is long chapter hope you enjoy///

*when you next woke up*

You woke up on your bed with Dipper and Mabel looking at you. As soon as you hey opened your eyes Dipper sighed.

“hey (Y/N) what happened to make you faint?” Mabel asked wasting no time to get to the answer. You looked at your necklace the dragons were on it. ‘should I tell him what if he thinks I’m crazy and...’.You stopped that thought as you remembered how much you, Dipper and Mabel had found. ‘After all, in this town anything can happen.’

“ok. Just please don’t think I’m crazy” Dipper and Mabel looked at each other before nodding.

“we won't think any different of you” Just as you were about to say something the green dragon Emerald jumped out on top of the bed and on my shoulder. You yelled in fright as Ruby did the same.

“ooh give me a break all you do when you see us is scream and faint. How can we protect you if you keep fainting?” at that, Mabel fainted as Dipper fell backwards in shock.”see like that”

“Who, er, what the heck are you two?and what are you doing here?” Emerald gave Dipper an unamused look.

“we are (Y/N)’s guardians and we are the most royal ancient legendary creatures; we are dragons.” Mabel woke up and instantly ran behind Dipper who was getting up.

“please go away for now” You said Emerald and Ruby went to the open window.

“we will go until tomorrow” at that they left leaving you, Dipper and Mabel looking out the window until Dipper went to the door.

“why don’t we have some pancakes?” You smiled at the sound of pancakes.

*Mabel time skip*

As you walked towards the door, suddenly Soos, Wendy, Waddles and Grunkle Stan jumped out.You gasped in surprise by the sudden noise while everyone else was surprised by how high you had jumped. You were so high, you were holding on to the light to stop you from falling. Wendy helped you down as you saw Dipper looked at you with awe. After all of you were sitting at the table eating.

“so whats on the menu for today Grunkle Stan?” Stan looked at you.

“huh nothing Dipper, Wendy, Soos and Mabel are going back to work after this and you have the day off.” you smiled as you finished and chatted with dipper about some monster hunt. Mabel saw this.

"Grunkle Stan why doesn't Dipper join (Y/N) well she has a day off?” He looked up as I looked between them.

“ya why not?” as soon as he said that Mabel put five presents on the table. All of them different shapes and sizes. you saw one from soos who was pointing at a (s/f/c) small one. one from Stan go figure, Mabel and Wendy wait that left one more. you looked at Dipper who was smiling nodding. You picked up Soos’s and opened it. Inside was a t-shirt with someone riding a dragon no phoenix.

“dude that’s you and me as a flame bird” you could not help but smile at his creativity.

“thanks” you said picking up a pink glittery one. When you opened it a small fire bird came out and landed on your shoulder.

“wait what where is the mouse?” Mabel asked shaking the box as a tiny pile of bones fell from the box.

“oh no’ Wendy said as Mabel was about to burst into tears you hugged her as quickly as you could. She calmed down and hugged back. Dipper let out a very quiet snort you smiled as you thought that maybe just maybe he was jealous. Slowly you walked up to him and hugged him he started to blush a deep blood red.