A/N: THANKS TO WJ, I'LL BE DELETING THIS. BUT PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT INFO

*!THIS STORY WILL ONLY BE UP FOR ANOTHER 24ISH HOURS (MAYBE A LITTLE LESS) TO GIVE READERS ADEQUATE TIME TO BE AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING!*

Hi, 

You likely already know of the situation regarding Kim Woojin and the accusations he is facing. 

Due to evidence suggesting that he is guilty and me not wanting someone like him in my stories,  I will be deleting this story. 

WAIT A MOMENT! Before you click away! I may re-upload this in the future with some edit so this person is no longer included in this story. Please, if you are interested in the continuation of this after Woojin is removed and the plot altered to accommodate those changes, then dm me or leave a comment expressing your interest. 

This would be so that I can contact you when the story has been re-uploaded. Even if you just leave a comment with a yellow heart emoji 💛, I'll know to let you know when this story is re-uploaded. I will also inform you if I have decided not to re-upload this same way, but only if you have let me know that you wish to be informed. 

And yes, I may choose not to re-upload, if that is the case, then I may gift the plot to another if they wish to continue the story themselves. Or I may just return it to my drafts until I feel inspired to work with the plot again. I may even change the group associated with the plot. If this occurs, I will let you know. But remember to leave a yellow heart emoji either in the comments or in my dms if you want to be kept in the loop.