O n e

"I hope you all are happy with your seats because that's where you will be for the rest of the year. I wish to hear no complains." He can't be for real ! Why did I have to be seated next to ...him .

Tsukishima kei . Volleyball club member ,salty asf , gets into a lot of fights , also he's my crush .

He found out last year that I was obsessed over him . We weren't in the same class last year but this year I guess I got lucky ....maybe too lucky .

I for sure know he doesn't like it . He hates me . I don't know why or what made him hate me but I think it's the part that I "like" him .

Apparently my own bestfriend now ex bestfriend snitched on me . I told her I liked tsukishima and she promised me that she would "never" speak about it to anyone .

Then she decides to "speak" about it to tsukishima .

You disgust me , stay away from me . Is what he said to me in the hall way ... in front of everybody . Everybody hated me already and after that day I was the "invisible h*e" that nobody speaks about .

Poor kei , I feel so sorry for him . He has to sit next to her. They obviously wanted me to hear it . That's okay tho , I don't really care anymore .

They don't like me because apparently I "fuck guys for money" which I don't . I am not loaded with money nor do I have parents . That is why they think I have sex for money .

But in reality I work 2 part time jobs after school and I have my own apartment , it's small but again it's just me so I don't mind .

Listen here . I don't want you talking to me or looking a me or touching my things . Got it ? He shifted his table a bit away from mine and then looked at me . I slowly nodded looking down .

I don't look at anybody in the eyes . Good. He said and put his head phones back on . I wish I could skip this school year .

Hello ! I've started this book because I had a sudden inspiration at 3 am . So don't mind me and enjoy the story ! Until next time loves byeee ! ☀️✨