T H R E E

Thank you for shopping with us .  I Bowed towards the costumer. I am working at my second job right now , after I finish this I can go home .

I placed the money inside the drawer and closed it . I heard the door open . Welcome I said as I looked up . Oh it's yamaguchi .

He smiled at me and I gave him a small smile back . It's almost time for my shift to be over . I'll buy this . He (yamaguchi) slid a sandwich in front of me .

I nodded and scanned it . That will be 200 yen . He pulled out his wallet and put the money on the Trey . Thank you for shopping with us . I bowed again .

See you tomorrow at school . Before I could say something else he was gone . Does he know me ?

Finally I was done and I was heading home . Before I left the store the owner gave me a pack of  fresh meat and some veggies . I smiled thinking about how good the meat will be . I really wanna get home .

The next day

Alright class that will be it for today , you may now leave . The teacher said and left the home room . Today Is Tuesday so I have my other part time job . I packed my thing and got up .

Oi tsukishima , our homeroom teacher is asking for you . Tsukishima clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes . I wonder what the teacher called him for .

At the job .

Thank you for shopping with us . I bowed and sighed . I have a longer shift today because the other worker is sick , I don't really mind cause I live alone plus the boss is paying me extra .

The door opened making the bell ring . I straightened up yo greet the customer . Good evening - . I stopped midway . It's tsukishima .

He looked at me and rolled his eyes . I looked down at the counter and fiddled with my finger . He might have just left school because the teacher held him back .

I glanced at him and he was in the juice section . The door opened again making the bell ring . I looked at who it was and I wished I hadn't said yes to the extra shift .

Hello ! Here is a new chap I hope y'all are enjoying it ! See you next time ! ❤️❤️❤️🥰