Captain America Oggy - Part 4

___________________________
This is a one short fanfiction where Oggy becomes Captain America .

Please review and vote it .
_________________________

In Previous Part -
We find how our heroes survived. They rescued the S.H.I.E.L.D soldiers. The Hydra had to retreat. Both sides were surprised with their survival. Hydra planned to tighten the security. Our heroes planned to invade in low security zones with minimal supply of weapons and wounded soldiers. As this was the best time to attack since Hydra was also damaged
_______________________
3rd P.O.V
(Location - City)
S.H.I.E.L.D divided into two parts. One under Oggy and Joey and other soldiers and other under Jack and rest of cockroaches and soldiers. Oggy led his team into the market site and Jack led his team to generator site.

(Location - Market Place)
Oggy went there secretly. They had a few soldiers. They were heading sneakily. They saw Hydra tightening their security. Oggy told his crew to be quiet. They went ahead. They waited at a place where they can see the happening but be hidden.
They heard a person saying "Pace! Leader told to tighten the security quickly. Bring more guns and soldiers. I am going for a short break. Don't be lazy otherwise.... "
He went away. Oggy knocked him down when he was out of sight for Hydra soldiers and wore his uniform.

He went there and said loud, changing his voice "Sorry, suddenly, I am having some throat problem

He went there and said loud, changing his voice "Sorry, suddenly, I am having some throat problem. Here, security is good. Come on, take the trucks of soldiers back and keep the truck for weapons here."
Some soldiers grew suspicious but agreed. After few minutes the trucks were gone. Oggy called all the soldiers. He waved his hands which the soldiers couldn't understand. Suddenly, S.H.I.E.L.D soldiers started firing from behind. Joey used his laser 🔫. It was far capable than other weapons of Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D as cockroaches developed it to defeat the cats. Quickly, they defeated the Hydra soldiers and some wore their uniforms. Some did not wear.
Oggy called Hydra base and said "We have captured some invaders. We will bring them before leader for punishment. They all went through the trucks.

(Location - Electricity Generator site)
Jack and crew arrived there. The Hydra had not sent trucks here till now. They defeated the stationed guards and hid. When other trucks came, before the Hydra soldiers could understand something. They blasted them. They used the same trick of some disguised as soldiers and other as captured.

Hydra's leader's P.O.V
(Location - Hydra Base)
I was waiting for the captured invaders. Today, they were captured at two place, dunno which places will they come afterwards. Good that I smartly tightened the security, now they are caught. Hahahaha.

Jack's P.O.V
We arrived at the Hydra base disguised as soldiers. We met with Oggy and rest and went together.
Oggy shouted, "Leader, we have captured some invaders."
He replied laughing "Huh! They thought they can invade us. We are the ultimate power! Torture them to death. Hail Hydra!"
We remained silent.
He said "Why y'all are silent? Repeat after me! Hail Hydra!"
We quickly took out our weapons and started firing. They were unarmed. Others fought the guards and we ( me, Oggy and cockroaches) attacked the General. He ran and took a plasma gun he fired at us.

Oggy's P.O.V
He fired randomly. I defended myself with shield. He took a small break in reloading. I threw my shield and made him unconscious. We grabbed him by his neck.
Jack said "Quickly, take back your army or.... "
He replied " No way! "
Jack hit him with his metal hand. He agreed thereafter. We defeated the Hydra army with rest of crew.

Olivia's P.O.V
(Location - S.H.I.E.L.D base)
We arrested them. The city was restored and was peaceful. We finally defeated them. We acknowledged the cockroaches' support though they were the cause. Again, we returned to our peaceful lives. Let peace prevail.

The End.