𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐑

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙, 𝙟𝙖𝙮

REQUEST FOR: EPXPHANY-

𝙠𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙯
𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆
𝙙𝙞𝙭𝙞𝙚 𝙙'𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤

a/n: i apologise if this is too long! i got a bit carried away as i was really enjoying the plot so much! i wanted to make sure the storyline was properly developed too and not rushed.

i hope you enjoy amber and i hope this is what you wanted!! thank you for always supporting me, it means the world! don't forget to vote and comment everyone, and drop amber a follow at EPXPHANY-  and check out her work! <3

this is also HIGHLY UNEDITED so i apologise for any and all spelling, punctuation and/or grammar mistakes!

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

when klaudia met avani, she instantly formed a friendship with the girl. the pair got along so well, avani being the only one who could understand and deal with her upfront, no filter personality. meeting avani led to meeting anthony, then meeting the sway boys.

klaudia wasn't expecting to form any attachments with any of them, she could be pretty detached at times. avani always felt that deep down, klaudia does have a nice spot, and that she's not as harsh as she seems on the outside.

klaudia always said what was on her mind, and she never held back. if she had an opinion on a topic she would most definitely be stating it out loud, despite what others may think about it.

"okay, we're going to the sway house, jaden is there and you haven't met him yet," avani informed klaudia.

the girl let out a groan, laying face down on her bed, discarding her phone next to her.

"do i have to?", she complained, her voice slightly muffled due to the soft bedsheets pressing against her face.

avani looked at her friend, a small laugh passing her lips.

"yes klaudia, you have no say in this whatsoever. plus jaden is really cool, he's chill and i think you'll get along with him," avani shrugged.

klaudia let out a huff, pulling her body up into a sitting position. she ran a hand through her dark hair before standing up from her bed.

"i'm gonna go finish getting ready," avani spoke, before leaving klaudia's room, closing her bedroom door behind her.

klaudia let out a sigh before heading over to her wardrobe, sliding open the mirrored doors. she picked out a pair of cycling shorts and paired it with a matching bandeau, throwing on a grey zip up hoodie on top, leaving it unzipped. her hair was still partially wavy from it being in french braids the day before so she just ran her fingers through her hair to neaten it up a little.

she moved her way over to her vanity, taking a seat on the small chair. she brushed through her brows with some clear brow gel, applying some mascara to her thick lashes, some highlight on the top of her nose and cheekbones and lastly using a clear gloss to coat her lips. klaudia wasn't one to wear a lot of makeup, she preferred the natural look.