𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 AU 5/5

𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 5/5

JOY
( you can imagine yourself or whoever you want to )

a/n: inspired by will's pov series called 'emotion school'. i thought it was such an adorable plot and i just had to make an imagine with this. it follows the pov series he created, so go check it out!

'...' means it's a new day!

don't forget to vote and comment!!

summary:

in a school where kids are represented by emotions, joy wants to become friends with her neighbour, depression.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣+

depression let out a huff as he closed the front door behind him, slowly taking himself up the stairs. he entered his room, closing the door behind him, it being the only sound echoing through the completely silent house.

it was one more sleep until christmas and depressions parents had made their yearly disappearing act. depression was used to spending christmas alone, he had been doing it since the age of thirteen.

depression first began to develop his name around that age. the more disappointments he faced, the more depressed he became.

depression took a seat on the edge of his bed, slipping off his shoes. he began to dig his hands into his pockets to remove any random items he put there during the day. he paused when he felt a small piece of paper, he slowly pulled it out from his pocket slowly unfolding it.

his eyes scanned the words scribbled down on it, a small smile going onto his face.

"you looked cute today - joy"

he felt the familiar aching in his chest, guilt rising up in his body. a lone tear dripped down his cheek, him not bothering to wipe it away.

he tilted his head back with a sigh.

"god, i'm so sorry i hurt you," he whispered.

later on in the evening depression sat at his desk, playing some online game on his computer.

the doorbell rang, snapping the boy out of his thoughts. his brows furrowed as he began to make his way downstairs towards the front door.

"who is it?", he yelled, as he walked down the last few stairs towards the front door.

depression unlocked the lock, and opened the front door.

"can i help y-", he started, but paused when he came face to face with the small girl, he knew as joy.

she looked up to him, a small smile on her face.

"merry christmas," she whispered, looking up at the boy.

depression let out a surprised laugh, the first smile forming on his face since six years ago.

"joy?", he spoke, his voice filled with surprise and joy.

the girl smiled at the sight of the happiness on the boys face. she was shocked, she had never seen the boy genuinely smile before. an overwhelming sense of love overcame her as their eyes met.

joy opened her arms gesturing for the boy to hug her. depression took his hand off the door frame, bending down slightly and wrapping his arms around the girls torso, lifting her body off the ground.

joy let out a small squeal and wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his shoulder.

"merry christmas," he sighed in contentment.

after a few more moments of basking in each other's warmth and love, the pair had made their way inside his house, spending the evening snuggled up on the couch watching christmas movies.

joy absolutely revelled in seeing the boy happy, she had succeeded in her initial mission, and she was happy again herself.

depression had found his bundle of joy, and he wasn't going to ever mess it up.

☺︎︎☻︎☹︎ 𝗞𝗬𝗥𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 ☹︎☻︎☺︎︎
hey everyone! i hope you
enjoyed the final chapter!

i didn't want to change too
much or drag it out too much
because i wanted to to match
up and flow with the pov series
itself.

this was honestly so much
fun to write and i loved the
storyline so much! it was the
most adorable thing ever.

anyways, make sure to check
out will's tiktok @the_universal_papa
because he creates amazing
content and his pov's are amazing!

please vote and comment
because it means the world
to me and motivates me to
continue to write and update
regularly especially during
these tough times.

ALL PARTS ARE HIGHLY UNEDITED!!

ily all, stay safe!! <3