Chapter one

'WHO RUN THE WORLD GIRLS YEAH WHO RUN THE WORLD GIRLS YEAH' my alarm buzzed with Beyoncés powerful but annoying voice. 6:00 am , ugh the first day of school after summer break.i grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked my messages. My latest instagram picture had over 23o likes and 55 comments about how amazing I look. I barely use twitter , so I ignore the app and check my messages
From~
DANNY BOI : yo naddy I'm picking you up ? You seriously aren't taking the bus are you?
Laughing at this I reply
Nadster: no , don't bother I'm taking the bus

I trudge to the bathroom with my arms over my chest hoping no one is awake yet, I run to the bathroom and bang on the door . my annoying sister got there before me. Ugh she makes me want to scream. I go to the guest bathroom and shower , knowing I'm going to get told off for this. I wear the same uniform because quintin is a private school . Sneaking out of the house so I don't wake up the dog , I walk down to the bus stop to find a bright red convertible there. I look at the driver , with his overpriced ray bans and his custom designed leather jacket. I open my mouth to say something and before I can , he speaks ' isn't my new car so snazzy nad?' I cackle at this , knowing he's only like this Infront of me. I get in because it's worthless to fight him , he and I drive to school talking about his girlfriend. I don't like her very much but I try to. He knows this and looks at me and says ' the second you say the word, I'll break up with her, you're more important anyway' I raise my eyebrow at him and give him my school bag to carry. "Are you going to go into total jerk mode again?" He raises his eyebrows this time and says "Not everyone can get the entire school to do anything for her at her whim, not everyone can be nice and popular!" I sigh at this and we enter the school gates and a million people are greeting me , and Daniel of course. I meet Ms.laney , the librarian and ask her about her break, we were having a pleasant conversation before Daniel pulls me away. We go to out lockers and before you can say schools started , our entire 'crew' assembles in front of us and we ease into the scene. Were all laughing and joking when Daniel thinks it'd be funny to trip Ashton , the 'loner' . I highly disagree and about to say no when it happens , suddenly I hear a shriek and I see a bloody nose.