1-4-2014

Dear Diary.....
   Me and Perrie went to our " date " and she looked stunning , she's always stunning ,but today was double she wore a red beautiful dress that reached her thighs, and also red high heels with a red bag as well ( outfit on the side ) .
Her blonde hair was curled so beautifully and her baby blue eyes were shown with the heavy make she wore.... and you know what ??? I like it... I like that she wears heavy make up , I like that she doesn't really style her hair everyday and that it's messy all the time! , I like that she wear bands' shirts , I like that she's tomboy , but at the same time a really sweetheart from the inside , I like her cuz she's my tipe... she's the girl that I've been searching for.

Okay so back to the date.. I drove to her home to pick her up (of course like gentlemen ) and met her mother... cuz her father was unfortunately dead by cancer... we drove to the movie theater and chose to watch Owija.. a scary movie as I guess cuz when I watched it.. it wasn't Scarry at all.... Perrie wasn't scared until that dead girl popped out of nowhere... she screamed loudly and caused the others to look at our way.. she covered her mouth and looked at me and we both begun to laugh...

We had a great time I've known some facts about her when we went to get some food..

I've known that she counts her self as "punk" while she's completely different from the inside.
Her favourite colour is Pink all the time cuz it makes her feel that she's a girl...
And she's hungry alllll the tiiiime.. well we have that in common.
She never loves to show her body to anyone cuz she's shy...
Her favourite food is Pizza...
Her favourite animals are Cats..
She's also soo goofy and crazy and I'm falling for it...
She accepted to go on a second date with me , cuz she thought I was cool to be around. Well she's better that me.. she's waaaaay better than me.

Today for once in my life... I felt complete.

-