Chapter 5- Getting Clean (LEMON)

I had put on the shower got some spare clothes out for me and some of my dads out for Tajima, they weren't far of the same size as my dad was quite short, and we went in the bath together. We thought a bath would be better then a shower a bit more intimate. I sit on the little stool with my towel wrapped around me "I'm kinda embarrassed"

I hear a voice from the door "there's no need to be" he moves over and put his hand on my head "I've seen it all before"

"N-not all of it" 

"Huh oh your right I haven't have I, but I'm bound to at some point right. There's no need to worry"

With that I get washed pouring water over my chest when I see Tajima blushing furiously at the corner of my eye 'is he trying not to look at me' " idiot"

"Whaa why am I the idiot?"

"Nothing don't worry" I move around behind Tajima and crouch down and wrap my arms round his neck whispering in his ear "hey want me to wash your back?"

I could see him jump a bit maybe he wasn't expecting me to say that "s-sure" "Omg the first time I heard him stutter, so cute" 

"Whatever, you always stutter"

I start to wash his back then I remember something I saw on a video once about this, yes it was porn. I wash up and down his back but with every stroke I edge closer and closer round his waist until eventually I start washing his thighs then say "hey let me do you front to" and push my breast on to his back so he can't say no "nah that's okay it's already done" with that's he stands up with a stretch and turns to me on the floor pouting "what's up with that look?" "Hmph nothing taaajjjjiiimmaaaa!!" Really emphasizing calling him by his family name again. "Hey now no need to call me that what's wrong?" 

"I told you nothing lets just bathe together Kay" I say with a smile trying to not let it bother me we both get to the bath then we realize we have to take off our towels we look at each other for a second blush then look away "one of us has to go first" I see Tajima grin evilly before he grabs my towel and pulls it away "your turn!" I shout back grabbing his towel and pulling it off so we are completely naked in front of each other. I start to get a little light headed of embarrassment and seeing Tajima like that as well made it even more hot but I felt his hands grab my waist and kiss me, usually our kisses were heated with passion but this one was different it was more of a reassuring kiss one full of love and kindness. He moved away and got into the bath first then I followed sitting between his legs and leaning on his chest "this is nice" we both sat and relaxed a bit more. At that moment I thought or said accidentally "I feel like newlyweds" ah I said it I tried to slide down into the water forgetting I'm laying on Tajima until I hear him groan I sit back up and turn to him "ah sorry did I hurt you"

"Nah I wouldn't say you hurt me exactly" he had a small blush across his face so cute but I then realized what I did "ah sorry, it's because I said something weird"

"whys it weird? I was thinking the same thing"

"Yuuichirou "

I lean In kissing him again I moved my legs to straddle his hips and push my chest against him, still not pulling away from the kiss. I felt his member slightly hit my entrance and we both moaned a little at the pulling away from each other for breath

"Shizuka I can't restrain myself much more"

"M-Me either, b-b-bedroom?"

"Defiantly"

With that we got out and dried as quick as we could I wrapped a towel around myself before going to get the condoms out my bag and went to my room to wait for Tajima I then read on the condom, out of curiosity, 'Trojan XL' (around 8 inches) "no wonder it hurt that bad at first" 

"Com'on don't read it it's embarrassing " Tajima said snatching the condom out of my hand. He put it back on the bed side table and leaned down to kiss me he went to pull away but I grabbed him pulling him down onto the bed but still sitting up I straddle his hips and wrap my arms around his neck kissing him deeply, I feel him push his tongue into my mouth fighting for dominance but I let him take it willingly. I feel his hands move up my thighs under my towel and onto my breasts pushing the towel down with it he moves away from my mouth and takes in one of my breasts making me moan, his other hand which was squeezing my other breast moved up my chest neck and he shoved two fingers into my mouth. He released my breast to take in the view of his fingers in my mouth loving the view I feel him getting harder underneath me. I moved slightly to get his towel off so I was able to feel his member hitting my entrance slightly making him moan out "oh god" with that I move his rod I front of me and start slowly pumping at the same time he takes his fingers out of my worth and shoves them inside me making me moan out his name "y-Yuuichirou more please" with that's his pace got faster as did mine "Shizuka I can't hold it anymore" "me either, t-too good,"

"Ah Shizuka I'm gunna come... Shizukaaaa"

"Yuuichirouuuu"

We both collapse onto the bed breathing heavily "sorry I didn't even enter, it was way to hot" 

"Don't worry I couldn't hold back either"

"Hey... Wana go again?"

"You can do it again?"

"Just seeing you like that makes me hard" I blush slightly "okay but can I... Put the... Condom on you" I look up from the covers just enough to show my lust filled eyes and that I'm blushing " yeah sure if you want" I sit up to get the condom and kneel down in front of Tajima I look up to see him blushing sooo much guess he is embarrassed by it. I take out the condom and to Tajima suprise put it in my mouth and put his rod into my mouth slowly placing on the condom with it when I released it Tajima was panting a lot and had gone a whole new shade of red, his hand covering part of his face " where'd  ... You ... Learn to do that" he tried to say within breaths. "I-I saw it on a video once" I turn blushing more because of his reaction. He laughed slightly "it was porn wasn't it"

"S-shut up! your the one who felt good so it's fine" he pulled me up and pushed me onto the bed spreading my legs I braced myself for pain when I felt his member against my entrance but I soon realized  he hasn't entered I look up to see him grinning at me "tell me what you want Shizuka like you did the first time"

"Comm'on just do it,"

"Not until you say it" 

Knowing that he would be shocked if I did I decided to do as he said 

"I'm so turned on so please enter me...Yuuichirou" with that last word his eyes went wide and I'm pretty sure he got a lot harder(if thats possible) and slammed inside of me, I was surprised  that there wasn't much pain as last time probably because we had prepared more this time but there was more bliss and love then before "does it hurt?" 

"Not at all" I lean up and kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck. With that he started to move inside me slowly getting faster when he hit a certain spot I hadn't felt before I let out a loud moan." Did I hit something good"

His voice so seductive.

"S-shut up"

"No way your too cute" he smiles down at me and it made me want to tease him a bit I start moving my hips slightly while he wasn't moving just enough to make him groan and place his head on the pillow next to me, he turned his head slightly to look in my eyes "ahh... Crap! That was too sneaky"

"I-um-I " I brought up all the courage I could "I love you, Yuuichirou" with that his eyes widened as did mine realizing I really had said it "um ah I mean I" he slammed his lips into mine and started thrusting into me a lot quicker then before. I could feel me almost at my climax  "I'm, gonna come Yuuichirou!" With no warning from him he thrust into me deeper and faster I almost couldn't bare it, he kissed me biting down on my lip that was it I ride out my climax and with a couple more thrust so did he.

I open my eyes to see him staring panting but still serious "I love you too, MY Shizuka" he gave me a gentle smile and laid next to me hugging me tightly as we drifted of to sleep.