1000 Yeses

Sirius kissed along Bata's jaw, one of his hands massaging her breast, the other sliding between her legs. She shivered as he touched her softly, his fingers working they way through the wet cloth. "Merlin, Bata," he groaned, his lips falling down to pulse of her neck. "I love you."

"I-I love you, too," she whispered, trying to keep her voice even. She wanted to hold him, to touch him, but bother her arms and legs were tied, leaving her completely at his mercy. "I want you."

Sirius chuckled, sitting up and looking down at her, "Patience, babe. All in good time." The look on Bata's face when he stopped touching her was so cute he just had to kiss her. "I want to talk to you, first."

The girl frowned, tugging on the invisible ropes, "Like this?"

"Yes," he whispered, trailing a finger down her side, she was so beautiful, spread out like his own personal sacrifice. After all the girls he had been with, this one little Huffellpuff had stolen his heart and never gave it back. It was almost an unfair exchange, her heart, trust and love all belong to him, and all this perfect girl got was a broken boy, stitched together by his friends.

"Bata," he whispered softly, "I want you to marry me."

"Yes," she said, not even having to think about it, "A thousand times, yes."

...

Bata stood in front of the mirror as Lily Evens fixed the white silk dress. It hugged her body before fanning out around her legs and cost more than a year's wage at the Muggle music store. She didn't have to work, she knew, but she liked it. Something Sirius never got. If it was up to him, she didn't have a doubt that they'd both be living in his bedroom.

"You look beautiful," Lily told her, drawing her out of her thoughts and back to reality.

"Come on," Bata laughed, "You're going to outshine me out there." She turned to fix her Maid of Honor's gold necklace so it hung straight down almost touching her grass green dress. Lily was the one who looked beautiful, who always looked beautiful, with her dark red hair pulled back in a twist and her bright green eyes sparkling.

Bata put a hand on Lily's stomach and smiled at the small movement she could feel. The baby was hardly noticeable under the puffed out cloth, but it would be due in a few weeks. "Have you picked a name?" She asked, turning back to look at the mirror, her hand finding her own stomach.

"If it's a boy, we're thinking about Harry," Lily said, walking behind Bata so she could fluff her hair and fix the veil. "If it's a girl, we want to name her after you."

Bata smiled at her, but froze as the wedding march started, nerves starting in. What if he didn't like the dress? Or if she tripped and fell? Lily pulled her to the doors of the sanctuary and all her worries fell away as she saw Sirius standing there.

She had been his since he saved her from the Whomping Willow first year, but now it was going to be official.

...

"Sirius," Bata scream as he entered her, pushing her up against the wall, the skirt of her dress was bunched up against her hips. He thrust into her hard, making a moan rip from her throat and her hails dig into his back. Sirius's lips found her's and they muffled her scream and moans as he carried her over to the bed.

He quickly undressed her, throwing the expensive dress into the corner of the room like it was nothing. And in his eyes, it was. The dress was just the wrapping paper on his present- his wife. That thought still surprised him, that someone would marry him. No, not just someone-her.

Bata's fingers started undressing Sirius as his lips found her neck. He was utterly amazing, and all her's. She wouldn't have to watch another woman take him, wouldn't have to pray every night that he would stay. They would be together forever, for always, for eternity. With that thought, she let him drag her back to bliss.