Chapter 10

"Huh?"
I turn to the door and see Ochako having the door cracked a bit. She opens the door fully when she notices I was looking. "Hey, How are you doing?" She asks me walking to my bed. "Oh, I'm fine. I was just so tired after that fight." I tell her trying to explain. "Oh, Makes sense. It was intense. I bet Tenya won't be happy." She says laughing. Oh yeah.. Tenya.. He told me not to get involved. He'll be pissed 😥.
"Oh, yeah..." I say worried. She sits a flower on my bed, It was pretty cute. She blushes a little and looks down. "What's this?" I ask picking it up and examining it. "It's a flower from the same woods you fought in. It somehow landed on my hand while you were being carried to the hospital. I thought it was cute." She explains. "Aw, thank you." I say putting in my hair. She giggles from seeing in it my hair. "Wait, is this weird?" I ask blushing and almost taking it out of my messy hair. "No! It's actually really cute.." she says blushing and sitting on the bed. "I.. want to thank you." I say blushing. "About the flower? You already-." She started. "No, about you catching me and Eri falling. If you weren't there we would have fell and Me and Eri would have really hurt ourselfs." I say. "Oh, it's alright. I'm glad I was there." She says smiling. I smile back and take the flower out of my hair.. and I put it in her hair. She blushes from how close I am. I only smile as she just seems like.. Exploding. After, we only looked at each other eyes. And then she looked off embarrassed, I pretty much did the same thing. I sit on the side of the bed next to her. "Sorry about the thing that happened in your room before the attack." I say. She looks confused for a minute. "What?" She asks. How did she forget..?
"You know.. Uh. You landed on me after the crash outside. Then we held hands for awhile." I say fast and blushing.

She did her silly face again

She did her silly face again. I wonder how many times she'll do that face. "Oh my, I totally forgot about it! I should say sorry!" She shouts embarrassed. "Oh, it's fine." I say reaching out for my notebook. I wrote down how many times she'll do that funny dumb look. I laugh a little while I write. I also write things from the fight. And I mumble.
"And if he did that..next time.. he'd.." I whisper.