Chapter 17

I continue to brush her hair peacefully. I finally get done, "There! I'm done." I smile. "Okay, what do you wanna do today?" She asks as she gets up. "Well, we can get breakfast and hang out with Iida and Tsu." I say putting my brush up. "Oh! We can also hang out with Todoroki and Momo." She says pulling on my hand to follow her. "Wait, someone might see us!" I say as she swing opens the door. She holds my hand very tight and runs to the lobby. I see Iida and Tsu standing and walking. "Oh hey, Love birds..." Mina Says waving at us. Ochako looks down and notices she was still wearing my clothes. She blushes hard and turns to run back to her room and change. "Wait- I was kidding it's super cute!" Mina yells to her as she runs back. I laugh as Mina slowly sits back feeling upset. "It's okay, Mina." I say sitting next to her. "I didn't mean to upset her.." Mina says ashamed. "It's a little to earlier to joke with her." I tell her patting her head. She Laughs and pats my head too. Ochako comes back and sits between us and pats both of our heads.
Ochako POV:
I finally get to my dorm and quickly run in and change my clothes. I can't believe Mina said that.. Oh well. I need to get back to Izuku. I walk into the lobby and see him talking to Mina about something, I wonder what. No, it's none of my business. I walk over and pat both of their heads.
Deku POV:
We all head to the Cafeteria and start eating breakfast and finish quick. Me and Ochako go alone back to my room.
"So what time do you wanna go?" I ask her. "Time?" She asks a little hesitant. She takes a moment to think. Don't tell she forgot already.. "Our date?" I say. She quickly blushes, "Oh, Deku, I'm so sorry, I almost forgot!" She says. "It's fine, So have you made up your mind?" I ask. "How about 12:30 for lunch?" She asks. "Sounds perfect." I say kissing her forehead. Every time I kiss her on the forehead, it seems normal.