Yes

I walked down the street, Peter's hand in mine. I looked up at him and smiled slightly, looking away again. I heard him chuckle, "Is there any particular reason you just randomly look at me and smile?"

I shrugged and looked at him again, "You're just so cute."

He laughed again and shook his head, looking down at the ground with a smile, "You're cute, too."

I smiled and kissed his cheek gently, swinging our hands, "What do you wanna do?"

He looked around the city and shrugged, "Whatever you want to do."

I bit my bottom lip and ran my free hand through my straight hair, "What's my middle name?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Brooke." (A/N I don't remember if I put her middle name anywhere, so just go with that. :) )

I nodded slightly, "What's my favorite color?"

"Red." he chuckled, "What is this, twenty questions?"

"I'm just seeing what all you know about me." I giggled, looking up at him, "What's my favorite.. movie?"

"Grease. You want to go own a bookshop and a coffee shop with an cozy apartment over it here in New York, you want a pug or a cat, you love giraffes, if you could have any power it would be flying, you're scared of the dark - if you're alone - and the ocean."

I stared up at him, smiling at the smug look he had on his face, "You pretty much know everything."

"I also know none of your cousins speak to you, which upsets you. Your mother doesn't really acknowledge your existence ever since Gwen passed, and you're ready to move out."

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder, "I am."

"Then.. let's find us an apartment." he whispered, suddenly stopping and turning towards me, "We'll find one over a vacant store so you can turn it into a bookshop with a coffee place in it. We can live up above it together and get whatever animal you want."

I blinked up at him, "Peter.. don't you think this is too soon? I mean, where are we going to get the money?"

"Don't worry about that, I can figure it out. So what if it's too soon? This is what you want. It's what I want." he smiled, staring down at me with those big brown eyes that I love.

Love..?

I bit my bottom lip before chuckling quietly, "I can't believe this is going to happen."

"Is that a yes?"

I nodded and laughed again, "Yes, it's a yes."

Peter smiled even brighter than before, bending down and wrapping his arms around my  waist tightly, lifting me up and spinning quickly, "We're going to be moving in together!"

Is it really a good idea, though?
*~*~*~*~*~

I'm back! It wasn't a long break, but it helped some haha

Is it a good idea for them to move in together? Hm..