~chapter four~

Aiden's father on the media 😎

Aiden's POV 😊

"Mom, we're okay and  on our way don't worry" I say to her on the phone for the nth time now.
She called ten minutes ago to ask why the hell Blake and I are taking long or if we're in danger and for ten good minutes I've been trying to assure her that we're still breathing.

she treats me like a child sometimes and I'm 800 years old for goodness sake. Realizing that she's still talking, I  hang up on her, switched my phone off and slide it in my pocket.

"You're done talking to her" Blake asks raising an eyebrow,

"Tsk... of course" I reply before I stand and approach my car keys drawer located near the front door, pulling out keys to my black jaguar car I close the drawer and open my front door leading outside my mansion.

"Apparently I'm done talking to her but she's not done talking to me...you know how she is, when she starts talking she's never done" I say to Blake who is following behind me.

Reaching to my parking lot, I face Blake " we're moving out with my jaguar, the black one specifically....unless you prefer racing to the pack house considering you're late, we could get there faster by running" I tease.

We're really late thou and I choose to blame Blake
"Oh no dude, we're taking the car...my legs are numb, I can barely walk let alone run" Blake opposes

"Numb huh?!" I tease, raising my eyebrow..."I'm guessing it's from horse riding the whole night, or was it the whole day" I continue.

"Gimme them car keys" he says while snatching them and we both get the car, him being the driver of course...I drive only if it's necessary.

The pack house is a bit far from town, it's actually in the middle of the California forest for safety reasons and also for freedom, we lycans need to release the beast side of us for a run every now and then, since very few humans know of our existence we're too kind to scare them, so we isolate ourselves.

Blake starts the car and we drive  off and thanks to him being caught up with 'something' or lemme say someone we'll arrive quite late in the pack house.

"You know how this baby works", I remind him of how fast this car can be, that's exactly why I chose this baby for the ride

"I get you bruh" he says smirking, before he accelerates to maximum car speed

"Of course, since you're the one who is late in the first place" I say teasingly

"Remind me why I didn't take my car again?!"

               ******....*****

"That's hilarious" I say laughing, "never knew Serena had it in her" I continue laughing