~chapter six~

Aiden in the media🤤

Aiden's POV🙃

"Up until now, there is nothing more we can do...other than waiting, and of course tightening up our security system"

Speaks out my dad, Ian his name. Every body in the room becomes so silent, probably pondering whatever is being said.

We're currently in the conference room, we've been here for the past four hours with every Royal present discussing on matters of state.

It appears that someone is threatening my kingdom and that particular person is my supposed to be uncle, my father's big brother.

You see, Malphas....my dad's big brother is currently trying to threaten the throne, my throne to be exact, my empire which is absolutely hilarious if you ask me. Logically, Malphas was to take the throne but unfortunately he was rejected by his own crown, something I find funny by the way.

Well my mom and my story telling sweet aunt Ryna used to tell me stories about this Malphas guy back then when I was little and still living in Russia...and according to the stories,after being rejected by the throne, he declared himself not being part of the Royal family and boom! Disappeared from the face of the Earth.

Aunt Ryna calls his departure a blessing! This part of the story never fails to leave a smile in her face, oh how I miss her!!

Anyways, so his departure happened decades ago, way before my mom thought about me which means I've not seen this guy in person but despite not seeing this guy, I can describe him...his deeds, the color of his eyes, actually in short I know this guy except that I haven't seen him.

There's is only one word that best describes him....

DEVIL.

I mean how else would you describe a person who kills with no mercy

Okay,it is in our nature to kill with no mercy no need to blame him in that part,But we kill for a reason or when it's really necessary, unlike him who kills wherever and whenever. The guy kills for a hobby, who does that?

The devil of course,

"Mates, our mates can be our weakness" speaks out my dad after eternity of pin drop silence," you do know that right Blake" continues my dad as his gaze flicker on to Blake

Blake meets my Dad's gaze nodding in response.

"How is Serena holding up?!" Asks dad

"Um... she's fine, she's doing great actually" Blake replies with a small smile, Making me raise my eyebrow a bit

Goddess,this mate thing is scary and I blame Blake for making me see it that way, his eyes lit up and he smiles like an idiot whenever Serena's name is mentioned.

A vivid example, is the way he's smiling ridiculously at the moment.

"Well,I hope it stays that way" replies my dad with a sly smile of his own. Blake's smile drops and replaced by a frown.

"not to be rude sire but, what do you mean?! "Asks a frowning Blake,

My dad sighs and leans in on the table looking at Blake straight in the eyes

"Blake, your mate is your only weakness now that you have marked her, whatever happens to her ass affects you more than you can ever imagine...."

Sighs,

" We don't know how strong Malphas is, now that he just showed up out of the blues...but what I do know for sure is that he's capable of doing anything to get what he wants, and he won't hesitate going through our mates, he won't hesitate killing Serena to get to you Blake"