chapter 1: Happy no matter what you feel.

IN dark room a girl is in her dream world suddenly a shout disturb her sleep. She opens eyes her aunt voice comes Mirha! Mirha open your eyes get ready beta today is your first day of college.

Slowly slowly rubs her eyes and thought Ohh! how can I forget that my classes is start today. First day of classes I don't want to be late. Come on Mirha stop thinking and start your new journey.

Start pray for her parents and look at sky and said Ami Papa wish me best of luck today I'm near to come true my dream.

Runs to bathroom and takes bath.She doesn't decide dress and yells from room,

Ama Ama where are you.I need your help plz come and select my dress which one is suits me. Aunt cooks breakfast and thought when will she grow shut down gass of stove.

Aunt: Mirha beta grow, now you are not a kid and I'm not always with you plz do your work. I'm waiting for you at dining table for breakfast,come fast.

Mirha: hugs from behind no Ama please don't leave me why no one wants to live with ,Ami Papa, bhai left me Now you will leave me I don't want live alone please don't leave me.start crying.
Aunt:hugs and said no one left you shahab and bibi always with you they stay in your heart you feel them why you said that they left you it's God plan on one can do and crying together.
Mirha: I know they always with me but I really miss them.I want to hug them and share my happiness and sorrows.
Aunt: Mirha stop crying beta now think what they feel to see your condition.Be strong Mirha and stop crying. you are late for your college.
Mirha: OK Ama I'm strong and you promise me that you will never leave.
Aunt: OK baba I will not leave you now get ready.Hasaan brought black frock last visit wear that OK now get ready fast.
Mirha: ohh that black frock I forget about this bhai choice is best.Missing her brother when will you come bhai I miss you.
At dining table aunt starts breakfast and yells for mirha.
mirha: aunty I'm coming in just two minutes.
Aunt: Mirha sweety your will be late for college come fast beta.
Mirha comes from her room and start breakfast quickly.
Aunt: slow Mirha slow driver will wait drop you and I talked your principal.If any problem call me OK beta.
Mirha: OK aunty now relax.Shaina with me. Everything will be OK.
Kiss her aunt and left for college.

Please comment and vote ❤