chapter 2 : Feelings ❤❤

Mirha enters at college and suddenly someone hold her hand and it's her Best friend shaina are screaming at her.

Shaina: where are you? You see what is time you reached? I'm waiting for half an hour and you madam and your notanki please madam now says something and open your beautiful mouth why are you late?

Mirha: ooO! Shini yar stop baby slow. I got up late in the morning.Now it's time and our class is start. Let's attend the class before I'll further explain you.

Shaina : OK
They move towards the class and sit front seats. It is a business college the first year of class.Mirha has a dream to become a business woman. She has a confident that one day she will be a famous business woman and owner of her own company like her father and brother.
Class is over and they are moving towards canteen.

Shaina : oye let's go to canteen.i didn't eat breakfast.now I have no more energy for further classes.

Mirha : motti why don't you have your breakfast. She hits her head slowly.

Shaina : starts false crying and screaming why you hit me. I'm excited for first day of classes that why I didn't eat anything.
They reach at canteen

Mirha : stop your drama and sit I'll get   for you tell me what will you eat.

Shaina : two burger, three cold drinks , French fries with more cheese. Mirha shocked to hear menu and shaina giggles said now please don't say anything, I'm hungry na please go fast.

Mirha goes and Shaina are seeing canteen for empty chairs and saw her boyfriend and their group sit and talking. They don't see Shaina. Shaina ignored them and saw empty chair besides them. She sit there and wait for Mirha.

Mirha come and said shini uff yar I'm really tired next time I'll not go and get food.

Shaina :ok don't shout I'll get food.  Now eat next class will start in half an hour.
Suddenly one boy sit next chair of Mirha and hold her hand. They shocked and Mirha said Leave my hand.

Boy : hey Beautiful I'm umar. You are new comer.
Umar is politicalian son and famous playboy in college.
Shaina: said in loud voice leave her hand we don't interest in you and your name.
A boy comes and said leave her hand.

Umar : Bro it's none of your business so please stay out of it and hold forcefully Mirha's hand.
Boy slapped and held umar collar.

Boy: Stay away from girls it's college not your father's place now go and never show me your dirty face.

Umar frighten and leave place the immediately.
Boy see tears in Mirha's beautiful eyes and miss a heart❤ beat.
Shaina hugs Mirha and see angry face of her boyfriend sherry.

Guess Who's that boy?? 😍

And please keep comment

And Vote... ❤