Chapter : 4 Care

College time is finished. Haris and his group are waiting for girls at college gate.

After fifteen minutes, girls are coming towards them.
Sherry : hey girls how was your class.

Mirha : Giggles, bhai it's good one. First Class was boring but next one was good. We enjoyed alot.

Haris is only looking at Mirha,their eyes meet and Mirha truns her face and looks other side.Haris saw his affect on her and chuckles.

Mirha : OK I'm going my driver is waiting for me. I will drop you shini if you need.

Sherry : no dear you go. I will drop Shaina. 

Shaina doesn't say anything and pass a glare at sherry but sherry see her with puppy eyes.He knows if he doesn't not clear matter with her. She doesn't speak and ignored him.

Mirha : OK shini I go, take care.

Haris and zulkarnain (nain) bid bye to sherry and they go to their house.

Sherry : Shaina darling come I'll drop you. He is trying to hold Shaina hand but Shaina jerk his hand.

Shaina : don't call me darling I'm not your darling. Who say I will go with you.

Haris : please my sweet heart don't do this . you know na at this time I'm not Disclosed our relationship with anyone. Please try to understand.

Shaina : OK I give you only one year. If you will not accept me as your girlfriend infront of everyone then I will never ever talk with you even in my life.

Sherry hold her hand and kiss her cheek

Sherry : OK my sweetheart when I will complete my degree, next day I'll introduce you with everyone as my life. Now you have trust me I'll never cheat you.

Shaina : I trust you sherry but it hurts when you introduce me only cousin. Now let's go mama is waiting for me.

They go for home.

At Mirha's mansion.

Mirha enter in her room and her mobile ring. She sees the number and smiles.

Mirha : good afternoon bhai.

Hasaan : good afternoon bacha, how are you and today first day of your college. Tell me bacha everything was fine at college. Anyone trouble you at college tell me.

Mirha feels tension for her in brother voice.her eyes fills with tears.

Mirha : bhai I'm fine and everything was perfect at college. Please don't take stress. you know na I don't see you in stress.

Hasaan : OK bacha You are happy.when I saw you happy face my whole stress down. and sorry last week I didn't come back at home. Now I'll promise you. I'll come at home soon.

Mirha hear brother promise and jumped with happiness.

Mirha : come back soon bhai. I miss you so much.

Hasaan : bacha I'm also miss you but you know my work schedule. It's tough. Now be good girl take care of yourself until I come back home.

Mirha : OK bhai you also take care of yourself.

Hasaan : love you bacha .  I have a meeting. I'll call you later. OK bye take care.

Mirha : OK bhai love you more.

Mirha ate lunch and sleep.

IN the evening Shaina calls Mirha for talk and discuss lectures.

Shaina : hey my panda how are you.

Mirha : oh stop shini don't call me these names you know na. I don't like these words.

Shaina : laugh loudly , OK but you are my panda.

Mirha : iterates , if you don't stop me calling this name . I'll not talk with you.

Shina : giggles and said with cute voice. don't irritate baby but you look like cute panda na what should I do?

Mirha : OK now tell me you and bhai solve your argument.

Shaina : yeah your bhai is so sweet. I can't be live more time angry with him.

Mirha : but why you always fighting with him.

Shaina : chuckles,  because I love fighting with him.

Mirha : you crazy girl OK now I'm sleepy. Good night . I'll meet you tomorrow.

Shaina : OK panda good night see you tomorrow.

Mirha : Shaina said in loud voice.

Shaina cut the call immediately.

Haris is whole time thinking about Mirha's. smile, voice,  black big eyes and a big smile appears on his face.

Full night he doesn't sleep and only thinking about Mirha.

IN the Morning....

Please guys keep supporting me 😍

Vote and comment plzzzz ❤❤❤