My Paranormal Experience (2014) - The Shadow Figure.

This was an experience I will NEVER forget, It happened sometime in September 2014. I was laying on my bed creating a new video for my YouTube Channel on my laptop when something caught my eye....

I turned to look and it was a shadow, Now my first reaction was to blink a couple of times because usually when you see something at the corner of your eye it's just your eyes adjusting to the light. Well I blinked for a while and it was STILL there. Thinking back to it now it was no ordinary shadow, it wasn't see through and it almost looked as though someone was crouching down with a black cover over themselves.

My heart started to skip a little, I just couldn't take my eyes off what ever it was, Then it started to move, and I could follow it with my own eyes, it went from my bedside cabinet (Which was on my left hand side) and it traveled down the side of my bed and out the door! It had this sort of swaying movement, almost the same movement as someone wearing a dress ya know? I physically seen it move and actually TURN to go outside my door!

Needless to say... I immediately switched my laptop off and went downstairs to join the comfort of my own family!

I will never ever forget this experience, Could this have been my great-grandmother? Personally I don't think so, it was shorter and almost had a crouched down appearance. What ever it was, I didn't feel scared (At the time!)