Nina Starships SMP Stream 2

(Before this starts, Gacha!NyaChan's name has been changed to Nina... so yee. I dunno if i'll go bacc to change the name but i know im not doing it right now. So uh, just pretend she's called Nina in all the previous chappies of this book!)

Nina: Heeeyyyyy my Flufftastic army! Hehe! Welcome to another video of Infinity Smp! Uh, there's been some fighting in the smp, usually being caused by Nova, but not too many fights to start a war luckily. We ain't starting any wars today chat! Let's just have some fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina: Oh, yee, so for fans of the iDots, do you all know how they brought non-iDot members to the smp? Like Tapl? Yeah, I've been chatting with Sharaug(wait do i still call beta-kid series Shayln, Sharaug?) and we may do it with Beatrice and some other kids! Like Nova's sisters! And maybe even that one sassy boy Sharaug found in our New York trip! SO, yay! More friends the merrier

Nina: hehe, maybe we could even get some real Fluff Kingdom going on in the smp?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina: Hm, oh hey, Z's on! [Chat- Hey Z! :D]

Z: [Chat- Hi, Nina! :)]

Nina's chat has started saying things like 'Collab with Z again!,' 'Get Z in a Discord call!!!' 'Nina interacting with her friends is always so adorable when she's not mad,' and some more stuff.

Nina: W-wow... I know you guys miss my collabs with the others, but I'm pretty sure Z is busy with something. I don't want to annoy her or anything, guys! Though, I'll ask Sharaug(again, will correct later if told-) if we can do an Among Us Stream!

Nina: [Chat- my chat is saying hi btw! You're famous!!]

Z: [Chat- Oh, O.O uh, hi Nina's chat!!]

Nina's chat starts blowing up again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nina: Woah! My castle is ok looking! Better than my usual builds!

~~~~~~~~~~

35$ donated by <someusername>: Nina, have you ever tried elytras??

Nina: ...not really, though we don't know if we're using shulkers and elytras yet so uhhhh... maybe soon?

~~~~~~~~~

Nina: ...great, it's all gotten to chaos.

Nina pulls up her chat on the stream to show it's filled with copypastas from some sentence she said earlier.

Nina: why is it when I'm alone that you guys make copypastas. Like, when I'm with my friends, I don't deal with this but like... oh well... hm?

She notices a few aren't even the quote, there for other things

Nina: According to god's statistics... hoLD ON- we got some church primers here, apparently! O-ok, pfffttt.. Haha! Nina starts dying of laughter seeing some of her chat talk about Church Prime.

~~~~~~~~~

22$ donated by rAiDingLeGeNDsShadE: Please never do a raidshadowlegends sponser ad.

Nina: o-ok?

~~~~~~~~~~

12$ donated by Dice: If you were to ever be apart of MCC, who would you hope to be your teammates?

Nina: ...that's never gonna happen, but if I were to be invited for one? Probably my friends, and maybe some of the stars I've been watching. Or even stars I used to watch. Like, I used to watch some of Grian's videos, does Dan still do these competitions? Oh, Dream would be cool-

She goes on a long ramble. Like a very long ramble. Let's skip the rest of this one.

~~~~~~~~~

Nina: oh thank the eevee gods... no more copypastas! There's too many emojis in them for me to handle. Like an emoji or two is fine but a million like overwhelms me or something... my friendos sometimes use that to annoy me but like copypastas are way too many for me... wait is that why you guys bombard my chat when no one's looking?

Nina thinks about it for a bit then shakes her head, giggling.

Nina: Eh, probably not. You guys probably just used to think I didn't enjoy using emojis, because I rarely use them, not that they can like... overwhelm me or whatever my weird problem is. Unless you guys go Stan on me and figure out my every move... seriously why have people been using the word 'stan' lately, doesn't it mean stalker fan?

~~~~~~~~~

28$ donated by FluffKingdomWarrior: Do you simp for anyone?

Nina: Seeing as I still don't fully understand what it means to simp, I'd say no. You guys do whatever though.

~~~~~~~~~

155$ donated by BaconBill1: I have an extra 5 along with another 150!! TaKemYmONeY, im gonna be giving more to tha others too!!

Nina: ...I feel like I'm gonna need to warn 'em bout this. Because uh... how much are you going to donate? I...I want you to eat, sleep, have a house, and all that good stuff!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina: Well, we got more done on my castle, said hi to Z, got some ideas cooked up to talk to the others about, and all that good stuff! Now then... ooooo, Z's streaming! I'ma say hi! By that, I mean raID! And also send her a call on discord like a minute after the raid... yee, it's gonna be one of my raids with my playing dumdum on a call. Those are the best kinda raids, guys. Anyways, until next stream!

------------------

I so badly wanna make references to youtubers like dream team, the muffin duo, and a few other mcytbers, but I dunno who would fit. I may try later as Hey Kids! expand, but I feel it would fit better with the social media thing we have cause... social media, youtubers/twitch streamers are social media stars... it fits... just aHfjldkjslkjf

Whatever...

In the Chappie: Z belongs to SilvertheTMNTfan

Mentioned: Sharaug/Shalyn(again, just lemme know if it should be Sharaug or Shayln-) belongs to ShaylnAriel (i swear if it doesn't work on pc-)