chapter-10

Ajmal's POV

    Days passed by like a breeze and tomorrow was my wedding day and suprisingly I was normal with it everyday from last 2 weeks my parents will be at aaliyah's house for the wedding preparations I was just done with my meetings and was prepared to go at aaliyah's house as today was haldi and mehendi ceremony. I heard some movements outside and ignore it and soon my office door was opened and my worst nightmare was standing there.

    Yasmin Fernandez the witch in disguise with her barely hanging red dress like always her posture was screaming attention, sophisticated and slut the girl who ruined me for everyone and anyone years ago was standing just in front of me and behind her was my secretary I motioned him to go and he left without a second thought.

    I decided to ignore her and focused on the file once again until her voice broke the silence. "So what I heard is that true? Are you getting married tomorrow?" I decided to ignore her again and focused on the file until it was stanched from me I looked up with the glare to see her disgusting face. She was abnormally pale and had dark circles if this is was 8 years ago I would've been miserably but now i don't give two shits about it.

Flashback 8 years ago

    I was excited today my childhood sweetheart will be all mine I'll propose her today and make her mine officially my yasmin. we both were the best couples in the whole New York we we've known each other since diapers and still counting I parked my car infront of her house and got out to see familiar audi R8 but couldn't really think whom it belonged to and rushed inside. Only to met with my brother and yasmin kissing each other with passion.

   I was driven by raged and saw red infront of my eyes and charged at my brother 'how could he take advantage of her she was my girlfriend the whole New York, fuck that the whole world knows that' I punched, kicked and screamed at him. Suddenly I was yanked away from him and was slapped I looked up only to met with yasmin's fierce eyes I looked at her with frown.

"How dare you to touch him you bastard how dare you to punch him let along lay a single finger on him" I was confused and realization hit me like cold water as if reading my mind she spoke again

"You're right I love him you son of a bitch, you stole everything from him but guess what I got my love back and tomorrow we'll finally live happily ever after when his father gives him the company. I can't explain you how disgusted I am to spend every second with you I hated you and i will always hate you, you came in between us from the start I was always his you were just a pawn always were and always will get out of here and never show your face ever again"

I was broken I felt my lungs giving up suddenly her house was too suffocating for me. That night I drowned myself in liquor I couldn't wipe away her betrayal I was broken beyond repair I felt like killing myself but that wasn't the option I couldn't undo what happened surely I never saw it coming I had no one I didn't had any friends apart from her cause I never wanted her to give divided attention and that's why I never socialized at all.

   Today was board meeting my father was retiring and making one of us the CEO of ahmed & Co I got dressed and made my way to the company where everyone was present with that bitch and my bastard of a brother I still couldn't believe that hasnain would do something like this to me to his little brother suprisingly all I could feel now for them was hatred and nothing at all.

    My father came and greeted everyone and started with his speech
  "Good morning everyone as you all know today is the day when I'll retire from my position and give this position to one of my son and I'm glad finally I will have all day with my wife"

    numerous chuckles were heard my father was always the jolly one he knew very well how to act with someone and where. he was the most ruthless businessman in the New York our company was on 2nd in New York successful businesses we had various companies which were wildly spread all across the globe.

    "I won't take your time as we all have companies to run and gentlemen our next CEO is my son" from corner of my eyes I could see my brother standing up and that bitch kissing him and congratulating him
"Ajmal Ahmed" as hearing my name I whipped my eyes to my father, as if sensing my confusing he repeated

"Ajmal ahmed CEO of my company" I was shocked yet proud at the same time and stood up to hug my father I could feel my brother's teary eyes and that bitchs shocked face and my smirk grew bigger I was soon seated on my father's chair and I could see proud faces of all the board members.

   "Good morning gentlemen I'm honored to have such a great position and I promise you all to thrive this company more and may our work pay off" and heard applause all around and heard like someone broke something and looked up to meet with my brother's death glare, Let the drama began.

Hey babies next chapter will be continued with the flashback as well
Don't forget to vote and leave your precious comment

Hasta luego...