chapter-9

Aaliyah's POV

    I could literally feel the tense air around me and my dear husband decided to cut the silence and grace us with his melodic voice hah! Now I'm talking like a typical wife but what he said boiled my blood to the degree I thought I'd explode any moment and burn them.

    "liyah meet Mr. Talha shaikh, he's one of our shareholder. And this is my wife aaliyah ahmed" with a same blank face oh so he knew him and that means he invited him I just nod in reply and excused myself with ajmal following behind.

    Around 1 in the night the reception ended and we were off to my house the thought of not seeing my mother daily broke me but I didn't cried I couldn't cry at all.

    After 20 minutes we parked infront of his house it was more like a mansion and man was it awesome would be an underestimate some old man in his late 30s came to collect our bags but I declined I never liked when someone picked up my things I had this weird  'that is my burden so I'll handle it' thing.

   "Follow me I need to discuss something's with you" with that he trailed off with long strides I almost had to jog to catch up with his pace we entered what seemed like study room he motioned for me to sit on one of the chairs.

    "So, I need to let you know some rules here I don't have any maids here so we are on our own
1st rule:- we don't share our room.
2nd rule:- you don't interfere in my work and I'll do the same.
3rd rule:- we can date whomever we want but never bring them home.
4th rule:- we are just 2 strangers who are married for 5 years which is beneficial to both of us and about the child once we complete our 1 year we'll consummate and I'll impregnate you.
5th rule:- never bring your date or your one night stands here and I'll do the same and never ever cross paths with me in the house outside we're one happily married couple you'll attend my events, parties and meeting and oh I fired you from your hotel." This caught my attention who gave him the right to do that as I was about to say something he cut me in
"And now you'll work as my personal assistant we can resume our work from day before tomorrow my previous personal assistant will tell you what you have to do the whole day. You may go now" with that he opened his laptop and started working I looked at him dumbfounded suddenly I couldn't say a word.

    I decided to not embarrass myself further and left the room and saw the old man standing and motioning me to my new room I didn't bothered to check the room and removed my shorts and tank top and headed towards bathroom and soon slipped in the shower letting the warm water remove all my worry.

     first time in last 8 years I cried, i cried on my faith I cried for myself I cried for my miserable life. Finally what I didn't wanted came crawling back to me and was laughing on my face.

    I freshend up and went out of the shower and realized I needed to shop some dresses I didn't had any office like clothes. Suddenly my eyes caught an envelope like a curious cat I opened it and saw a key and a letter.

       It's your wedding present I thought I owe you atleast this much
                A.

   I crumbled the note and threw it in dustbin and decided to see what this key is about and trailed out of the house to met with ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM I was beyond shocked and it was customized with royal blue interior I felt like someone was watching me and looked frantically here and there and met with his eyes and mouthed him a thankyou which he replied with a nod and vanished in darkness of his room I was so excited just like a kid who was left in candy shop locked to devor all the candy by himself.

    I felt cold suddenly and realized I came out in my shorts and tank top and shivered and decided to finally call it a day and welcomed darkness.